03

"Go ahead." With that I was up on the table.

"I missed you so fucking much." Harry said as he put his tip into me. I closed my eyes slightly as more and more went in. "Fuck you are still so tight." He moaned against my neck as he picked up pace.

I was practically in haven. All that could be heard was me and Harry's moans and the sound of your skin hitting each other.

My walls started to get tight and a little ball started to form in my stomach.

"HARRY." I screamed as I road out my high. Harry stopped as his thrust began to get sloppy.

"Go upstairs I will be up in a minute." Harry stuck to his word and came into the bedroom. "Do you wanna stay the night?"

"Um I don't think I should."

"Is this just a one night stand or what?" Harry said as he leaned against the wall.

"I don't want it to be but I don't want to get hurt again."

"I won't baby. Can you please stay the night?" Harry whispered.

"Sure but can I have clothes?"

"Here." Harry said as he threw a white t shirt and boxers at me. After we got dressed we both laid down in his huge king sized bed. Harry wrapped his arms around me. And we slowly drifted off into a sleep were the past didn't matter.

________________________

Comment if you want them to be together or not? Cuz I am debating.

All the love. M