6

(MEAGAN'S POV)

"Are you sure harry"

"Yea"

So me and harry are going to this club officially a couple. I've been dealing with the hate very well, it doesn't bother me.

"Ok"

"Yay I love you" he said while kissing me.

"Yea yea... Love you too" I huff

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We walk in music blaring in the club vase' (a/n made up) sweaty bodies grinding and the smell of my friend,alchohol .

"Babe I'm going to the bar" I say

"Kay but don't drink too much"harry says

"Yea yea"

Harry gets 3 of something strong .

I get 3 sex on the beaches cause if I'm not getting bloody wasted might as well enjoy it.

When I Finnish I'm on the dance floor dancing to 'icona pop' I love it.

Then I see harry kissing another girl, or more like the bitch throwing herself at someone who doesn't want her, even drunk to oblivion harry still knows I'm a crazy bitch so he stays away from other girls.

I'm not a girl who cries when I see this I'm a feisty bitch so watch out.

I walk over, when harry sees me he looks worried I give him a look that says 'your good, I'm not mad at you'

So a grab her by the hair and pull her away and slap her really hard 'that aught a leave a bruise, then kiss harry passionately .

When we pull away harry says "see tried to tell you I have a girlfriend and she isn't the nicest"

"Yea now run bitch" and I fake lung at her and she runs.

"Haha babe that was so funny"harry rolls his head back in laughter.

"Yeah bitches don't play with my man"

"It's ok I wasn't letting her"

"Lets go home I'm really in the mood for something sexual"

"Yea me too your hot when your angry"