10

(HARRY'S POV)

I'm scared. scared to lose the only girl I want, to some cheating bastard that only wants her body. I don't want to help her stop cutting and throwing food up and let someone else to the new girl I helped make.

So far I haven't caught her cutting, though I'm scared she'll have a relapse.

One day I tried to make her let her food digest and she had a panic attack, saying she,d gain to much weight.this is hard work.

God I love this girl, if I didn't I would've stopped trying so long ago. I even put her in therapy.

Right now I'm at the house with Megan she's watching spongebob and I'm in the kitchen making breakfast that I hope she will eat.

I know she won't eat fattening things so I made her a bowl of fruit and some tea.

I walk over to her with her food on a tray.

"Here Megan it would make me soo happy if you'd eat that for me."

"Thanks babe"

I place the tray on her lap and to my surprise she doesn't hesitates just starts eating.

WOW.

"This is good,harry. eating isn't that bad all i have to do is go to the gym like you and not be lazy!"

"Yea I'm going today, you can come too if you want"

"If course"

(MEGANS POV)

I'm not lying,I think therapy is working. I'm not feeling any hatred towards myself, or wanting to cut and puke.

I went upstairs to pick out a teasing gym outfit.

Walking into my room I look in my drawers and get short spandex shorts and a exercise bra things.

I go take a shower and wash my hair, shave my legs and armpits, wash my body then I'm done.

I put a towel around my body and hair then walk out.

Harry is sitting on my bed and startled me.

"Shit harry!" Is scream.

"Sorry!"

"Can you leave I'm trying to get dressed." I say

"No i don't wanna!" he whines,aww he looks cute.

"Out!"

"Okay, okay fine"

When he leave I slide on a pink thong so there's no panty lines then my spandex shorts then out on the exercise bra.done

I go to the bathroom and blow dry my hair, I left It in long waves but put some pony holders on my wrist.

I walk downstairs and harry is waiting at the door.

I walk over and he puts his arm around me.

"Let's go!"

We hop in his car and pull out the garage.

The car ride was short, about ten minutes.

We enter the gym and there is a lot of big men like harry and they are sweaty and intimidating .

"Hey harry. who's this pretty lady" one shouts

Harry replies "hey mike and this is my girlfriend don't give her any shit"

"Harry I'll help watch over her okay"

"Okay but for now she's with me"

"Bye"

"Bye" he signals off.

"Okay now Megan lay on your back, I'm going to use you as....motivation."

I lay down and he gets in push-up position over me .

"So ever time I do a push-up I get a kiss alright ?"

"Oh and I'm doing three sets of ten"

"Got it"

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10"

"On more set baby! you can do it! " I cheer.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8..9...10"

On his last one he straddles over me and kisses me longer till I pull away.

"Let's box! I used to box a couple months ago " I say

"Sure but it's only same gender boxing"

We go to the ring and I box a girl named Victoria

"She's undefeated"says harry.

"Well not anymore, where I come from they say the same about me"

Then this small girl with average muscle comes out.

"That's Victoria the 'undefeated' girl? this'll be easy!"

"Victoria an Megan, in the ring!!" the ringmaster says

"K babe you can do this" harry cheers.

I get in the ring and put my mouth guard on then my helmet and gloves.

The bell rings and we start circling each other then she swings I duck and grab her arm flipping her over my back,pinning her down.

She taps out so I win, ha so much for undefeated!

I walk off and harry rushes to me and says

"Babe you did so good"

"Thanks"

Then I feel something I always used to feel but never fixed but today I will (a/n she is talking about not eating)

"Babe I'm hungry" I say

He stops blabbing about how good I was and says

"What did you say!?"

"I said I'm hungry"

Then he breaks into the biggest smile ever.

"Well I ordered cheese pizza and it's being delivered so let's leave.

-home-

I go upstairs to take a shower and put on Harry's black basketball shorts and one of Harry's white v-neck shirts and a hair tie on the back cause it's too long then my hair into a high ponytail.

I walk down stairs and when harry sees me he says

"Are those my clothes?"

"Yes can I wear them please?"

"Of course babe, I just asked cause I think you look sexier then when I wear them! oh the pizza is hear and I picked a movie so come here let's cuddle!"

I sit and harry wraps his arms around me and hands me a slice of pizza then pushes play on the movie.

(Louis short POV)

I walk into me and Harry's flat and see him and Megan asleep on the couch with the preview of pitch perfect repeating.

Awww!

I walk over and turn the tv off the go over to them tucking in harry then I was about to tuck her in but harry says sleepily

"I love you but touch her and I will cut your arm off"

Then I back away and go upstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------

Happy update day !!

The new person who is playing Megan is.... Ashley benson !!!!

Love u !

Bye!