9

(MEAGAN'S POV)

It's been a week since harry caught me cutting.
He is protective.he won't even let me hold a damn pair of scissors without staring me down.

We are at the mall and I'm wearing a legit cuff beanie,black cat fight jeans,a black and white reverse pride dress,Keds rookie wedges,nerdy glasses,silver hoop earrings,and my hair had natural beach curls. I just remember I need pads so I'm ganna send harry away so I can get them.

"Harry can you go get food from the food court while I go get something from the convenience store? "

"Sure what do you want babe? "

"Spicy potato wedges....and a chicken fajita"

"K bye"

He leans down and kisses me cause I'm really short.

I walk away and when I get to the convenience store I go to the feminine row.

There is a special one I get, the outside ove it's made of cloth so when you open it it's quiet.

When I found them I grab them I go to the line which is empty.

There is an attractive boy about my age maybe a bit older, when he see's me he church's me out quickly.

"Hello what's a beautiful girl like you out alone for? "

"I'm actually with someone"

He hands me my bags and I turn to leave.

"Wait!"

I turn around and I'm startled to see he's right behind me.

"Can I have your number" he ask.

"No" I reply a lil bit rudely cause I'm hungry.

"Wrong answer"

With that I'm pushed against the wall and he starts trying to kiss me but I shake my head

"Be still bitch" he says and slaps me.

(HARRYS POV)

I've been sitting with the food for 15 minutes I'm getting worried so I head to the Convenience store.

When I get there my blood boils, I see this guy attacking my girl!

I walk in and hear

"Be still you bitch"

That's it he fucking just called my love a bitch!

I go and rip him off of her and start punching him.

"The fuck is wrong with you? Messing with girls that don't want you, you should be ashamed of yourself" I yell

I'm not the type to continuesly hit people so I stop at four or five punches and just walk out with Meagan on my side.

"Thank you babe"she whispers

"I did it for me..and you,but it infuriates me to see another man touch you" I say back
------------------------------------------------------

How was that???? Vote comment and share and like!!!! I love you my potatoes!!!