4

(MEAGAN'S POV)

So on me and Harry's date I finally noticed why it seems as if I knew him from somewhere.

He's a guy from the boy band one direction that almost every girl wants to be with

Now I really feel taken for pity.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Harry ask a bit too concerned.

Well I won't lie it's not like he will care. They never do.

"Umm..I-I well..uhh...I just noticed...who you are....and it well..made me feel even more taken pity for." I stutter.

He looks a bit angry

(HARRY'S POV)

She still thinks this is a pity fest.

Fine I will show her how much I want her as mine.

"You still this is a pity fest?! Huh!? Guess what it's not i really want you as mine and I will do any damn thing to prove it!" I say more calm than I think.

She sits in shock and awe.

"Go to a concert with me?"

"Ok mr.i want you as mine" she giggles

Oh that giggle, I also notice how her hair bounces when she does. She's so beautiful.

God I can't believe I tapped that and hopefully will be doing it over and over since she is my mate.

But I'm not telling her yet I will tell her after the concert when I ask her out.

On stage.

If I get rejected it'll be the end of me.

I must have been staring cause next thing I know she's waving her hand in my face.

"Sorry it's just your so beautiful" I blurt

But slap my hands over my mouth so quick.

She blushes

Put that on the list of her cuteness.

"I uh" I say

Then change my sentence to something cheeky.

"You look sexy when you blush" I smirk

I got this

Her cheeks turn crimson red.

"T-thank you" she acted shy.

If only she knew how I could hear when her heart beats fast around me or when we touch, she'd be scared shitless of how I can here it though.