Ethan

Ethan~ Tattoo Artist/ Piercer

Sara and I walked into the tattoo parlor giggling with our arms linked. We were the type of girls who didn't care who saw us or what they thought, we were who we wanted to be not some fakes who are just trying to impress a guy. I just turned 18 and decided to celebrate by getting a tattoo. I have been thinking bout getting one for the longest time and finally decided I would. Sara was already 18 so she was going to get one too just for the fun of it.

We walked around the shop looking at all the cool designs. I already knew what I wanted but I wanted to see if they had it. After forever I finally found what I was looking for. I already decided it was going on my left shoulder. I looked over to see Sara looking at the dragon tattoos. I don't want to disturb her so I go and tell the person at the desk I found what I'm looking for. She told me to go down the hall and into the last room on the left, which I did. Once I got there no one was inside so I layed down on the bed and started singing one of my favorite songs, "Partners In Crime" by Set It Off Ft. Ash Costello.

Once I finish I hear clapping over near the door. Standing there with his arms crossed over his chest is, who I assume, the tattoo artist. He has this mahogany brown hair swept to the side of his face, deep brown eyes that had a sparkle in them, spider bites on the right side of his pink plump lips, and a grey beanie on the tippy top of his head :3.

I blush a deep shade of red once I realize he noticed me staring and is staring right back at me. He winked and came to sit on the stool next to the table I was laying on. Once he sat he held his hand out for me to shake.

"Um hi my names Ethan", he spoke while shaking my hand.

I shyly replied with, "Alexis".

What?! I never said I was good at talking to guys! Don't judge.

"Ok Alexis what ya got for me?" he asked holding his hand out.

I placed the tattoo I wanted in his waiting hand and watched his reaction. He looked happy about what I chose which for some reason made me happy. So happy that I let out a giggle.

"What?" he questioned with this really cute half smile.

This just made me laugh even more to the point where I was rolling on the table clutching my stomach. Suddenly I was on the edge of the table about to fall when Ethan's arms caged me in not allowing me to fall. When I looked up at him I noticed how close our faces were. I saw him glance down at my lips and lean a little closer before looking back into my eyes as if asking for permission. I leaned my head closer as in a go ahead. Soon enough I felt a slight pressure on my lips that I knew was his. At the same time there was a tingly feeling that spread throughout my whole body.

We slowly pulled apart to breathe. Both of us were panting heavily. Our faces were still just inches away from each other. Suddenly the door flew open, revealing Sara. That damn girl has the worst damn timing -_-.

She burst into a fit of giggles once she saw how close we were and said, "So Alexis, am I interrupting something?"

All while winking at me. FML -.-

"Nope nothing at all", I answered blushing like mad and sitting up making Ethan stand.

"Okayyyyyy I don't believe you at all but I will let it go for now because I wanna show you the tattoo I'm getting." 'Sara's tattoo'

"Wow gurrrrrl that's really pretty!" I told her after she showed me.

"Um Alexis? I think I should probably start your tattoo now", Ethan interrupted.*

I looked back over at him and noticed how uncomfortable he looked. I nodded my head and Sara left. Once we were alone he got out everything he needed. I looked at him with confusion in my eyes. Was he mad at me? The tightness in his jaw told me yes, but why. So I decided to just stare at him till he cracked.

When he finally looked at me some of the coldness melted from his eyes. Some not all.

"What?" he questioned.

"What did I do wrong?" I replied back with.

"Are you embarrassed by me? Is that why you didn't introduce me to your friend? Am I just a random guy you kissed for the fun of it?" he came back at me with.

"WHAT!? OF COURSE NOT!! and to prove it-" I trailed off dragging him with me out the door and running to the lobby where Sara was waiting.

I ran over to her, my hand still interlocked with Ethan's, and yelled at the top of my lungs, "SARA THIS IS ETHAN MY HOPEFULLY SOON-TO-BE BOYFRIEND!" right at her.

She jumped up and yelled back, "YAAAAY, AND ITS NICE TO MEET YOU ETHAN A.K.A ALEXIS'S HOPEFULLY SOON-TO-BE BOYFRIEND I CALL BEING THE MAID OF HONOR AT THE WEDDING CONSIDERING YOU ARE THE FIRST BBOY ALEXIS HAS EVER INTRODUCED TO ME. HURT HER YOUR DEAD."

With that I ran back to the tattoo room, again dragging Ethan with me.

The moment we got back in the room he spun me around and kissed me. I pulled back knowing I was Sara's ride home and she couldn't stay out much longer since we both had to work in the morning.

I looked up at Ethan and said, "You do realize I still want my tattoo right?"

"Yea but kissing you is so much more fun! In fact I like kissing you so much I gotta ask you a question. Will you be my girl, Alexis?"

"Two words 'Hell Yes'"

With that said he started with my tattoo.