PROLOGUE

They say, it is stupid to still love your ex who took you for granted and 'replaced' you with another...

But falling for his brother...is another story

PROLOGUE...................................<3

----

"Marry me" His monotonous voice resonating in her ears.

His voice was audible and so was her heavy breathing which eventually stopped. Stopped for a little while...

"B-but I don't love you" Jesse's weak voice filled the room, and had he been another person, Jin must have had laughed.

The light mocha painted room seemed to be darker, colder, and scarier for Jesse. It must have been a joke, what Jin is saying. 

Why would he do such stupid thing? To hurt her? 

Jesse's heart beat began to increase, pounding loudly into her rib cage and it was almost deafening.

But her eyes widened like saucers as he lifted his hand to toucher cheek,caressing it  with his palm and looked at her intently, closely... 

Closely to her hazelnut eyes.

"It is not necessary, darling. It's not about love, it's simply business"

And the bomb dropped like acid into the pits of her stomach. Her ex's brother is asking her for marriage. 

Marriage.

Out of nothing. Nothing that she knows of.

Not out of love.

Not out of want.

But whatever pushed him to do this sure gave her a heart pounding horror...

The heart aching revelation that it was not at all about love but business...

Not a matter of pride and honor.

She's got to marry him for the sake of her brother - and a marriage it is he will have.

But Jesse held her head high. Not letting that sole tear fall from her eyes - not at all.

It's not hard to still love your ex, but trying to marry you ex's brother is another story.