THREE

THREE

---------------------------------------------------------<3

 Jesse stretched her arms over her phone and brushed her fingers on her long brunette hair making the diamond scratch her scalp. She didn't mind. Her eyes blinked fast and then settled with the sudden beam of light coming thru the opened curtains.

"Hello?" Her almost whisper answer filled the room. Uh, my mouth tastes like bubble gum. Since when did the curtains opened? Oh, it must have been Litz.

"Jesse? Can you please- it's Daniel. General Hospital. He had another attack" her mother's voice was trembling, crying, soft, afraid...Jesse stood there shock written all over her face.

What?

The brunette haired girl stumbled as she got in her pants and a newly washed white shirt and simple flip flops and called cab as fast as she could. She had never been so wrong. The wind blew past her as it threatend to squeeze in her lungs for air, the humidity was high, the temperature was low and she was stupid enough to not have put on some coats. Stupid.

"General Hospital, driver, as fast as you can" Jesse pleaded, her hands trembling from nervousness, it numbed on the coldness as the driver ran his ringers to the heater. her hands tapped her lap, she forgot to even rinse her bubblegum mouth or brushed her hair or...as soon as they got to the hospital she opened the door and ran...

"Miss, your payment??" The driver called out loud as Jesse jogged back, got a handful of money and handed it to the driver, "God, i-I am so sorry!"

..

"What room is Daniel Tan?" Jesse asked the nurse who looked at her from head to toe

"I know I am a mess but would you mind!?" Her face was furry red, the hair at the back of her neck are standing up. Just what in the world would go out wearing without a coat? Stupid. She was.

"I am sorry but I have to know who you are, you have a valid I.D please?"

"I ---fuck, I forgot my I.D at home but this is important, please?" 

"Jesse!"

"Mom!" Jesse jogged to her mom and walked as fast as she could to the room where her mom is leading her.

--------------------- 

Jin looked at the papers on his desk. Three high piles of paper done.

 He looked at his door expecting a rummaging Ash bolting right through his door. Then a loud bang was heard. Ash closed the mahogany doors and sighed with his hands clench in fists

 "Since when? Father died, when did you plan to tell me? WHEN WHERE AND HOW DID FATHER DIE?!" Ash's voice roared soundly as Jin massaged the tip of his nose to the bridge of it

 "Two nights ago. Well I am truthfully apologetic I forgot you're impossibly stupid that you can barely read but... I had sent you a letter. I even e-mailed you if only you weren't flirting with your new whore" JIn spat and sighed, leaning now on his leather chair

"Damn it, you know nothing! You may be the first born but I will inherit the company because you have no one to marry!!!" Ash's eyes bleeding red in furry. If there was anything Jin knew about anatomy, no eyes could bleed red unless if it's real blood are flushing down at him. Jin smirked, almost challenging Ash for a fist fight.

Jin looked at his younger half-brother stand tall across his desk, he wondered how on earth did his father stand tall producing an ilegitimate child.

"I know everything brother, everything. You'll receive an invitation more or less next month, don't worry."

----------------------------------------------------------

It has been 6 hours since she came, Daniel's condition worsened but is stabled, for now.

Jesse's eyes found itself staring at her brother's condition. Daniel is sleeping soundly, Jesse's mother looks stressed and uncomfortable as she lay herself on the small sofa and Jesse, feet numb, still standing with mixed emotions lingering in her.

"Da-Daniel, be brave ok? I'll get you out here, soon. That's a promise"

 ..

"So you're marrying him for you to save Daniel?"

"And for him to get his company?"

"It's marriage, it's sacred!!"

...three voices, same time, different questions

Jesse looked at her mother, "Mom, it's for Daniel, sacred, yes. Marriage is sacred but soon, we don't know maybe...it's destiny?"

"Are you joking me Jesse, JIN SY is the most handsome BUT terrifying guy I've ever met" Beatrice said, Beatrice is an ambassador, daughter of an aristocrat,  and because of it, she met famous people around the world including Jin Sy - and he was nothing near human. He was as cold as an ice prick, as hard as the ice berg that tore open the Titanic. Yes, he was not near human.

"If I were to marry Jin ---I'd rather be guillotined" Beatrice said, crossing her arms on her chest. Jesse's mother bit her lower lip

"I'll always be here for you. Since I can't do anything since-heh-once Jesse makes up her mind, she never changes. Seems like you never knew her. Let's just pray" Litz said smiling at the three ladies with Jesse holding her hand

"Yeah, maybe let's just hope that he's not that bad" Jesse looked at Beatrice, "Never in this world had there been a SY who divorced his wife. They protect their images, so divorcing him after two years will not help you clear your mind. I am telling you...UGH. Jesse, why do you have to be the lamb?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"J-Jin, I'm sorry I'm late---"The door opened again revealing the furious Ash's fist clenched on Jin's desk and Jin, smirking at Ash..and Jesse with eyes wide open, wearing her knee length jeans, red top, white Tom's and a black handy bag

"--Jesse, Jesse you, why are you here? You haven't answered my calls" Ash's attention was shifted to her.

Jin's eyes lightened up like a bulb. "It's very interesting of you to visit. I never thought it'll be this soon. Ash, meet Jesse, my fiance"