OO1 | Her Life |

Trinity 🍫 .

"Trin get yo ass up!" Says Josh as he pours cold water onto me in the bed .

I gasped as I felt the water hit my soft skin causing me to form goosebumps .

I hated the fact I was stuck with him, all I ever wanted was to run away as far as possible from him , but I knew if I was to fulfill the test he still would find me .

I slowly throw the covers off of me as I wiped away the cold water from my face and then headed towards the bathroom while he went downstairs doing his daily routine .

I looked myself in the mirror as tears start to slowly trickle down my cheek .

•Flashback•

"I'm doing this for your own safety okay baby girl." Says my mother as she kneels down to my size holding me in her arms as tears fell down both of our eyes .

"But mommy I don't want you to go, I want you to stay , daddy already left me , mommy please." I begged at the age of 10 .

I could see the pain in her eyes as she tries to hold them back .

"I can't , mommies in trouble right now, but I promise you as soon as I get back I'm coning to get you." She says looking deeply into my eyes .

"You promise?" I say extending my pinky finger out .

She extends hers out as we both intertwine them together as she says her last words to me .

"I love you Trinity."

"Lord, how did I get here?" I asked myself aloud as I lean my elbows on the bathroom counter while I buried my face into my hands .