OO4 | Party Time |

Trinity 🍫 .

I couldn't believe I just sneaked out the house I been trying to for so long .

It felt so good to feel free and with nobody on my back abusing me and telling me what to do .

I felt like a teenage for once and I was loving the thrill of it .

"Damn its pack!" Says Mike Mike as we pull up to the party .

Who do you love by YG was blasting thru the speakers as some girls were twerking and grinding up on the guys who had nothing but lust read upon their eyes .

Refd cups fill with liquor where being bought in all directions as blunts , Black's , joints , and even cigarettes were being exchanged .

"Wow, Troy really got this shit rocking." I say as we make our exit .

"Girl, his parties always jumping. That's why I be telling you to come wit me, I can't handle all these niggas by myself." E says grinning as we make our way over towards the party across the street .

"Aight man, if y'all need anything y'all know what to do." Says Mike Mike .

"T you wanna come wit me?" He asks me .

"Hell no, carry yo ass." Says E talking for me while tugging on my arm to follow her direction .

"Girl why you always so mean to him?" I manage to whisper in her ear over the loud music .

"Cus I know my brother, and he ain't shit T." She yells over the music .

We make manage to get pass the dancing crowd as we made our way into the kitchen .

"Girl what you want some?" Asks E as she holds up a Red cup .

"What is it?" I asked outta curiosity .

"Here, try it yourself." She says handing it to me .

I take it from her hand as I looked inside of it seeing it look like orange juice .

I shrugged my shoulders as I took drain it down my throat .

"Damn girl slow down." She jokes .

It instantly burns my throat as I could feel the stinging sensation traveling down my body .

"What is this E?" I asked holding my burning throat .

"Girl its apple Ciroc with a mix of orange juice." She says laughing at me .

"What you never drunk before?"

I shook my head no .

"Well girl you about to tonight!" She says cheering .

Money longer by Lil Uzi Vert plays thru the speakers .

"Oh my god ! Girl this is my song , let's dance!!" Says E as she takes a sip of her red cup then grabs my hand leading us into the middle of the dancing crowd .