OO2 | Mistreated |

Trinity 🍫 .

3 days later ..

I was upset today was Friday , that means for the next two days I will be stuck wit Josh in the house .

I wanted to get out, I wanted to be a teenager , make mistakes and learn from it .

Its like everything I do now I'm always thinking before I do it , always wondering what the consequences will be and what I can get myself into if I pursue it .

Dingggg!

As the last bell goes off I grab my belongings and make my way over to my locker where Erica's is right beside mines .

"Hey Trinity." Says Troy

"Hi." I say not giving him Amy contact, he was sooo cute I didn't want him to see me blushing .

"Aye, you coming to my party tonight wit E?" He asks .

Shit! I totally forgot all about his party and to ask Josh if I can go .

"Uhh , I don't know if-"

"Yes, we surely will be there tonight!" Says E ease dropping .

"Coo, I look forward seeing you there T." He says smiling as he winks at me then walks away .

"Ahhh , bitch! Y'all the fuck cute!!" Exclaimed E .

"Girl , I didn't even ask my dad if I can go to the party."

"Well you better ask now!"

"He's going to say no now, I doubt he'll say yes when its the last minute." I say slamming my locker shut as we both start walking home .

"Well then why don't you just sneak out." She suggestes .

"Sneak out?"

"Yeah , yanno . get away, have some fun. Your always so stuck in the house its like he traps you in there."

He does, I thought to myself .

"But yeah, I'll have Mike Mike pick you up after you get ready then when he isn't paying you no mind then I distract him and that will give you a chance to sneak out."

"Hmm, I don't know E."

"Girl trust me, I got this. Just get pretty up for Troy and everything will go smoothly."

"Mmm, okaay. Just please don't get me kill."

"Girl assure you, I got this. Aight?"

"Yeah aight." I say nodding my head as we came to her front door .

We hug each other as she waves later then goes in closing the door behind her while I make my way home .

As I get closer to the house I see a Maserati parked in the front yard .

I make my way towards the door after crossing the street then as soon as I try to open the door , he opens it instead .

He was the sexiest man I ever laid eyes on .

Words couldn't describe the way he look .

I observed him up n down as my eyes trail the tattoos that went across his chest, neck, and extended to his arms .

His golden brown complexion was flawless , as I saw not one mark on him.

He stood at least 6'3 as i saw how well built his frame was .
Not too scrawny but just right .

Then my eyes travels to his face as his big pink lips sat there in full effect, they looked so inviting as he licks his lips he then smiles at me flashing his pearly whites .

"Oh my bad." He says stepping to the side to let me in .

"Don't apologize to her, Trinity hurry up and get yo ass in here. Your late." Josh says mushing me in the back of the head pushing me inside , embrassing me .

Because of my dark complexion luckily he couldn't see my cheeks turning red because of how embrassed I was in front of him .

I hurriedly ran upstairs as I could feel his eyes follow my ever step until I disappeared .

"I promise I'll pay you as soon as possible, Cam." I over heard Josh pleaded with him .

"I don't wanna come and make another pop up over here man, next time it ain't gonna be no talking." He warns Josh .

"You got my word man, 1 week. That's all I'm asking."

"Yeah, aight." He says as one other guy stands beside him then they make their exit .

I hurry and run into my room as I close the door shut , I knew the daily routine and I was not ready for it .

I heard his heavy foot steps come up the stairs and I quickly get under the covers as I try to wrap myself in the covers so he wouldn't try to penetrate me once again .

I looked at the door as I saw the door knob turn and then he opens it wit angry read all across his face .

"I saw how you was looking at him , don't even think about it cus he haves a whole wife and besides you ain't stupid , your mines." He says walking over towards the bed as I move closer to the wall away from him .

But then he snatches me up making the cover fall off of my body .

"Don't ever run from me, you act like you don't want me." He says nibbiling on my ear as he plays in my hair .

"Please not today, please." I begged as I try to slowly remove myself from his embrace .

He grabs me up by the neck as he pins me down to the bed nearly choking me to death .

"If I want yo ass now, then you give it to me. Do you understand?"

I nod my head quickly as I kept tapping on his hand letting him know I can barely breath .

He slowly let's go of my neck as he grabsmy hands and holds them down intertwining his with mines, as I'm pin down he begins to kiss all over my neck and lips making tears trickle down my face .

I wanted out! I wanted some freedom, I didn't want to see sex as this, I wanted to see it as making love with the one you love not being raped constantly!
I wanted some justice but I put myself into this predicament and I knew I wasn't going to get out no time soon .

I silently cried more as he buckles his pants and pulls out his member rubbing the tip of his head in his hands the he roughly pulls my pants down along with my lace black panties as he shows no mercy , he roughly enters himself inside of me as he begins to sped up his paste while exploring my innocent beauty .