OO7 | The Visit |

Cam 🔫💸 .

Its been past a week now since I've spoken to this nigga Josh and he still didn't have my money .

I gave him 1 week to get shit right with me once again but he fail to do so , so now I have to make anothe pop up around his way .

But I wasn't mad, I was actually a little glad I have too because I can see her face once more and be around her presence .

The last time me and Trinity talked was kind of awkward but I liked it at the same time .

The way she was so shy around me was just so cute to me , she was just a beautiful person over all in my eyes , and her body was sculpture with perfection .

I turned over to Michelle side of the bed to see her not laying their , I shook my head and started to get myself up .

I went into the bathroom and took a leak as I flushed then started my shower while going into my closet pulling out something to wear .

I grabbed my Tommy Hilfiger white collar shirt , my True Religions denim jeans , some Kalvin Klein briefs , and for my footwear I pulled out my all white G fazos .

As I did my daily hygiene , I got dress , putted on my Gucci cologne, and then headed to the garage deciding what ride to cruise with today then I decided to ride in my Candy apple Lamborghini today , since its a nice day today .

I cranked up the engine as I grabbed the AUX cord plugging it into my phone as I went on my playlist playing my nigga Lil Herb song, Yeah I Know as it blast thru the speakers, then I pulled out and sped off .

Michelle 💔 .

"Stoppp!" I whined playfully as I kept pushing him away .

"Girl stop playing." He says pulling me in close while cuffing my ass cheeks into the palm of his hands .

"It's too early for this Trey." I say laughing as he puts kisses all over my neck & chest .

"Girl its never too early for dis. Quit playing , and lemme eat that pussy from the back." He says aggressively pushing me down on the kitchen island as he smacks my now stinging ass .

"Mmm!" I moaned under my breath as he starts toying with my other set of lips, rubbing them .

He pulls my dress up and slides my thing to the side as he begins playing with my clit while my juices begin to drip down my legs .

"Uhhh , fuck!" I cursed as he sticks two fingers inside thrusting in and out fast .

"Who's pussy is dis baby?" He coos in my ear leaning on top of me .

"Trey ...trey baby ... Its yours." I manage to get out every breath .

"That's right baby , its only mines right?"

I nodded as I kept moaning making all types of faces .

I knew I was wrong for doing what I was doing now , but what they both don't know won't hurt them, right ?

"I love you." He whispers into my ear before kissing my earlobe .

"I luh you too baby." I say as moan once more .

Cam 🔫💸 .

As I pulled up to his crib , I parked and made my way towards the front .

I didn't need no back up today , nor a body guard , Josh didn't scare me one bit this nigga was more of a bitch then a man in my eyes .

I knocked on the screen door as I waited for someone to answer it , looking around my surrounding to see he was here because his Honda all black truck was in the front .

Seconds later the door opens and I smile as I saw her open it .

She unlocks the screen door as she opens it letting me come in .

She doesn't give me no eye contact as she looks down the whole time while saying ,

"He's not here."

"You sure?" I asked her not believing her one bit, I knew she was only saying that because that nigga told her too .

"Yes." Was all she said still looking down .

I grab her chin with the palm of my hand holding her face up .

"Don't let him make you into a liar , okay? You way better than that."

She shyly smiles as she closes her eyes then I realized why she wasn't giving me no eye contact .

This nigga was in here hitting her .
I was furious , but who was I to say something , I knew nothing about her for real for real and nor what she was to him .

She removes my hand from her face as she turns around .

"You can leave now." She says obviously embarrassed .

"Well okay , just tell him I stopped by and if he doesn't have my stuff by the end of this day shits not gonna look so good on his part." I tell her .

She nods her head .
Then I walk behind her as I whisper into her ear .

"And he shouldn't be putting his hands on you , if you need help or anything just let me know , cus no woman deserves that , especially you." I say as I grabbed her hip .

"Why do you want to help me for?" She ask .

"Because its just something about you." Was all I said as I begin to make my exit .

Then before I closed the door behind me , I said my last words meaning each one .

"And I'll soon will find out."

Then I closed the door leaving a smile on her face as well as mines .