OO3 | Lets Go |

Cam 🔫💸 .

I couldn't get her image out my head ever since I left their home .

She was gorgeous.
She looked so young, I knew I had to stop thinking about her being that she looked young and I have a wife .

But I just couldn't , she was so stunning her image was like a curse stuck in my vision .

"Yo I ain't know ole dude had a daughter." I asked Rob as I sat in the back of the ride while he droved .

"Me either man, I don't even think thats his. She looks nothing like that nigga." He says .

"That's what I'm saying, then damn who is she?" I asked out of curiosity .

His eyebrows raise as he looks into the rear view mirror looking at me .

"I don't know man, but she look young as hell." He tried to remind me .

I nod my head agreeing getting back into reality .

"You right." I say .

He looks back at me shaking his head as I pull out my phone to see Michelle calling .

"Hey bae." I say into the phone .

"Hey honey, I'm gonna be late tonight cus I'm going out wit the girls to celebrate my Rochel's birthday."

I sighed , she barely stayed home nowadays. She's always out and about but I couldn't be mad at her cus I was just the same .

But what man doesn't like coming home to their woman and good cook home meal ?

Michelle used to do that until she got involved wit these girls that came apart of the lifestyle we now live, I missed it when she was just a good girl .

Reading books, getting her education, staying home and working .

She quit her job and became a part time housewive .

"Well aight , just call me when you on yo way home and if you need anything." I let her know as I tried to hide the sadness in my voice .

"Okay, love you." She says .

"Love you too." I say ending the call .

Rob looks up at me as he shakes his head .

"She's been gone a lot." He says .

I scoffed .

"You've notice too huh?"

"Yeah man, I know you miss the old her."

"Yeah man, but its half of my fault she is who she is now."

He shake his head .

"Well den what you gonna do tonight?" He asks changing the subject .

"Mane, I might just go hit up my Lil goon Troy block party."