Chapter 1

Walking. Seemed like the only thing we did these days. Walking and running and screaming and fighting and bloody hands and faces. Starving. Me and (BFN) haven't eaten in days. Our last meal was a squirrel we had to share from three days ago. "I'm hungry! We need food! NOW." I wained and wained as if a meal from Sizzler's all you can eat was gonna come down from the sky.

BOOM! Gun fire was shot. "That's not too far from here. Pick up we gotta go." I picked up all the scraps and filled the water bottles to the top. We packed our things and, we'll ran. That's the only thing left to do. "Maybe they're nice people this time (Y/N). What if the can help? What if they have food?" Her stomach grumbled quite loudly. I'd taken the protective role in this weird apocalyptic friendship. (BFN) might have been good at some things but I was better at killing roamers and gathering food. She thought everyone could be given a chance but after almost being raped by two different groups and almost being eaten by another one it was enough. Trusting people wasn't my thing.

We ran through the deserted and dead infested little town towards the sound. "They might have found something we could use or if they are dead we could have their weapons." I took my (weapon) and held on tight to it. She signaled me to a truck. Let's hide there, she said, they seem to be right over there. Our supplies had gone very low. From being stolen from we only had water and a bag of oreos left. My bag was empty, only a nail gun and two handguns in it. We had come into town in hopes to finding 'lady stuff' and food but had just found one of those things are were currently struggling and willing to kill for the other one. (BFN) gave the signal to move onto another car, we hid behind it I gave her one gun and I took the other. Looking over our shoulders with our backs on the car, we saw that they were...about 5 of them. A lady with a sword, another woman with short grey hair very scrawny looking and a man. They were all surrounded by dead ones. In a circle protecting the fifth one. He was about 5'5 from what we could tell, brown hair brushing his shoulders and a sheriff hat. "He seems our age." Said (BFN) getting up slowly to see him better. I followed with caution. They had at least three dozen corpses around them and nowhere to go.

"We should help. Maybe they'll give us food. Here's the plan." You hesitated with your decision but told her the plan anyways. You whisteled to get their attention. The people looked over at you while still fighting. "Dad over there!" Said the boy with the hat. He turned around to face us which made my heart drop. It skipped a beat when it saw that he was holding, he was holding a baby. "Okay listen up! We'll distract them you all get to the top of that truck on your far left! Clear? Three. Two. Go!" I ran to the street and (BFN) went to the group and ran to get them up in the trucks roof. "Hey shit face! Yeah you! You two saggy tits come and get me! Fresh meat on the menu today!" You screamed and pounded your hand to the cars horn. They were going after you and you ran up and down an ally. I'll loose them here I thought. But oh no even more of them were down there. "Badideabadideabadidea"

Carl POV
"Who are you? Why are you helping us?" Michonne put her sword to the girls neck. "I'm (BFN) and I mean no harm. Just let me help you. And take that thing away from my neck before I make you regret it." She put her hands up and slowly pushed the sword away from her. "You have a baby...In this world..." She trailed off.
I turned around as I heard the other girl scream 'bad idea' and run away from a group of walkers. "(BFN), toss me the bat!" She ran closer to the truck and held her hands up. She was covered in blood and sweat. Her shirt was wet with sweat (rhymes with Grimes ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ) everything she was wearing was broken and bloody. She looked scary to be honest.

"Be careful. Behind you!" A walker jumped on her back and stated attacking her. "(BFN) get out of here. GO!" She hit the walkers head with her bat and ran the other way. "Get out I've got them." She took out a knife and started stabbing them in the head. Whoa, I couldn't help but think, that's kinda hot. Most of the girls that have been around my age are well... cowards. Most of them run away from walkers and scream and die.