Chapter 14

As most of you know(those who got my notifications and read my page) I've had some issues. My internet self is different from my real life self. Writing like I do here is one of my ways of coping with all the shit I go through and when my privacy was threatened, I panicked. I know that my writing isn't the best and my phone doesn't catch up on most of my spelling mistakes but this means a lot to me. Please keep reading and if anything happens and I unpublished again, message me and I'll fill you in on the details no problem.

Now fro those who are lost and don't know what I'm talking about....keep reading!

------

Where am I?

I woke up with a ripping pain on my head. I touched the spot and looked at my hand only to find blood. Yay. My vision kept coming in and out of focus but never being quite right. It was really annoying , especially with that tapping against my leg. It took me a moment to realize those were actually taps, poking. Someone was there with me. And that someone kept on cursing in Spanish?

"¡Carajo (Y/N) levantate puñeta!!" The voice kept on saying. How did it know my name? "¡Despierta!" A very abrupt shove woke me. I muttered some nonsense and patted the ground next to me looking for anything to hold on to as my head kept spinning and spinning.

A hand grabbed mine desperately with nails cutting deep into my flesh. "(Y/N) please wake up. " The desperate hands kept digging into mine and I winced in pain. "Rosita stop. It hurts." I whined and hissed at the stinging. "Please get up, I'm scared. They took us." I shot up and panic filled my whole being. They took us? Who?

Oh no.

"What?!" I got up abruptly and tried to stand up just to hit my head with a very low ceiling. A cage. We were in a cage. It was dark and warm and cramped and even if I couldn't see the walls I could feel them closing in on me. Slowly coming closer and closer and soon closing me into such a small space I couldn't even breathe. I started hyperventilating.

Oh no.

My heart rate went up so fast I felt it jump in my chest. My stomach wanted to jump out through my mouth and my skin was melting off. The little vision I had blurred out and dizziness took over my senses almost instantly. The taste of rusty metal in my tongue and a cold sweat all over my body. "Rosita," I managed to say just over a whisper," I can't-" I was cut off by my own sharp inhales. I was breathing so loudly the sound made my headache even worse and my heart flutter faster. I felt a cold broken hand on my thigh. "Rosita please don't touch me right now. I just need to calm down okay?" I pushed the hand away from my leg took a deep breath.