Chapter 3

Haylees pov
I woke up and saw that Aaron wasn't there, i rolled over and there was a note sitting on the night stand. I read the note then woke Cassie up so we can both go down. "Leave me alone Haylee!" She said.  "No the boys want us to go watch there rehearsal" i said. She jumped up and pulled me out of the room and ran to the elevator. "Do you realize what just happened?" She asked. "What?" I said. "We just hung out with the two guys we've been dreaming of meeting for years!" She said. "Ya it is pretty amazing" I said. The elevator doors opened and we went down to the ballroom, which was a while floor alone. When we walked off the elevator, and walked up to the background where everyone would take there pics with the boys. We walked up the the doors that lead to the stage area, it had seats going up like a movie theater would. We started walking down the stairs to get to the stage when a unknown hand grabbed my hand. "And where do you lady's think your going?" Asked the security guard. "We're with Aaron and Cam" I explained. "Follow me" he said. He walked down the stairs and walked over to the door that looked like a closet. He opened the door and it lead us backstage to where the boys were. "Are these girls with you Mr. Dallas?" Asked the guard. "Yes they are!" He said walking over to us. He hugged Cassie and spun her around. "Aaron's over there" he said pointing to the stage. I walked over to the stage and saw him sitting at the edge of it. "Hey" i said sitting down next to him. "Hey i didn't think you were gonna come" he said. "Why wouldn't i come?" I asked. "I dont know maybe you had to get ready for tomorrow or something" he said. "No im all ready" i said. "Can i ask you a werid question?" He asked. "Sure" i said. "Why do you not flip out when you see me, like all the other fans?" He asked. "I mean i get exited when im with you but im bot gonna flip out" i said. "But why?" He asked again. "Because your just like the rest of us, your a person and I figured you get enough crazy girls screaming in your ears so i was just chill" i said. "Your different Haylee, i like that" he said smiling. "Ya I guess" i said. "So do you have a boyfriend?" He asked

Aarons pov
"No im single" she said. That had to be the best thing i have heard all day, she was really cool and i wanted to get to know her more. "So what if i asked you on a date?" I asked. "I would probably tell you yes" she said. "Ill get you at 9?" I said. "Sure" she said before walking away. Yes u cant believe she said yes. Haylee and Cassie left after that and I told Cam what just happened. "Way to go bro!" He said. After rehearsal i ran upstairs and changed my clothes. I put on a pair of  light blue skinny jeans, grey shirt and my white sneakers. I walked over to the door and knocked, when she opened the door she looked adorable. She had on a pair of high waisted shorts and a white crop with a black, white and grey flannel around her waist and a pair of black vans. Her hair was perfectly straightened and she had vary little makeup on. "You ready?" I asked. "Ya, where are we going?" She asked. "Movies" i said. We walked down to the lobby, walked outside to the valet parking lot and got my keys from the chauffeur. We got in the car and blasted the music, Cams song came in and she started going in. When we got to the movie theater, I opened the car door and she got out the car. I shut the door and started walking up to the doors, she held my hand and we walked in together. I walked up and got our tickets, we went to the room and sat all the way in the back. When the movie started, we sat there holding hands because it was a scary movie. Every Time something happened she would squeeze my hand and make this small noise. When the movie was over we walked out of the theater and over to the car. I ran over to open the door and she turned around to say something, our lips accidentally meet and she pulled away instantly. "Im so sorry i didnt know you were so close!" She said. I smiled and grabbed the side of her fave and pulled her in, the kiss was amazing, i really felt some thing. Maybe we can be a thing, i hope she felt the same way. We got in the car and started heading back to the hotel, i parked the car and we just sat there in silence. "Sooo.." I said. "So you did want to kiss me?" She asked. "Ya but i didnt know how to" i said. She smiled then leaned over and kissed me again. We got out of the car and headed back into the hotel. I walked her to her room, kissed her and said goodbye. When i walked back in my room Cam wasn't there, i sat in my bed and texted him. He didn't answer, so I figured he was with one of the boys. I changed into my pajamas which was just sweat pants, my phone started going of after i was dressed.
*text messages*
Haylee💕- so cam feel asleep watching tv with Cassie and now i have no where to sleep because we have a one bedroom. I tried to wake him up but he wont get up.
Me- you can come sleep in here if you want.
Haylee💕- you sure?
Me- ya as long as you don't care that were in the same bed.
Haylee💕- no idgaf im really tired so im probably gonna fall asleep anyway.
*end*
A few seconds later I heard a knock of the door, I opened the door and say Haylee. She was wearing voga shorts and a blue hoodie that said Magcon on it. She walked in and sat on the bed, and played in her phone for a little. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Ya sure" she said putting her phone on the night stand. I turned on a movie and she cuddled up to me. She fell asleep about 20 minutes into the movie, she was so cute when she slept. Tomorrow was the show and i wanted her to be backstage with me, i wanted to spend as much time with her as i could. I still don't really know  that much about her, i mean i know some things like her favorite song, color, food, her family, friends and stuff like that but i didn't actually get to know her. Tomorrow was my chance to get to.