Chapter 5

Haylees pov
Yesterday Aaron asked me out and i was shocked, its only been a couple days so he mist really like me. Last night we both fell asleep cuddling and watching Netflix, being with him is everything that i even imagined. I woke up around 7:30 and i started to get ready to leave the hotel, i found out that Aaron and Cameron lived right near the house that me amd Cassie just bought. My brother and Cassies brother Jonah moved into the house right around the block from us so we were still close. We were basically all 18 and older so we moved out of our parents house and moved in in our own. I woke up Aaron and kissed him goodbye, he was gonna stop by the new house later to help me set up all my stuff and meet my brother and Cameron was gonna come with him so he can help Cassie. After i left the room i went down to the lobby where Cassie was waiting for me, i bumped into Aarons mom on the way down and said goodbye, and she asked me to come over tonight for dinner while she was still in town, i told her me and Cassie would be there and then left.

Cassies pov
When we pulled up to Haylees house, Wes and Jonah were loading up the uhaul. We got out the car and said hi to the boys and then told them everything that's happened in the past three days. "By the way Cody called the house and was asking for you" Jonah said. "Again?" I asked. Cody was my ex boyfriend, im not gonna lie i still have feelings for him but ive been waiting to be with Cameron since i was in the 7th grade. Me and Haylee walked in the house and went to her room and grabbed what was left, she didn't even bother to say goodbye to her parents, they really didn't talk to her or Wes much. Haylee and Wes left to the new house and me and Jonah left in his car because we have to go back to our house to get my car. He had already packed everything for me so all i had to do was go in and say goodbye to my mom. After i said goodbye, i got in my car and headed to the new house, i pulled out my phone and texted Cam.
*text messages*
Me- Hey babe, on my way to the house😌
Cam💙- On im already here, I just came with Aaron😁
Me- ok see you soon 😘
Cam💙- 😍
*end*
We pulled up to the house about a half hour later, the new house was more towards the city. I got out the car and Cameron ran up to me, he gave me a hug and then grabbed my hand and we walked over to Haylee and Aaron. Jonah walked over a few minutes later. "So this is Cameron?" He asked. "Ya, Cameron this is my brother Jonah!" I said. "Nice to meet you bro" Cameron said. "Ya you to" Jonah said before walking into the house. I looked over and Wes and Aaron were cracking up.

Aarons pov
When Haylee texted me that she was at the house i grabbed Cam and then we left. I pulled up and her and some guy were standing outside waiting. I got out the car and ran up to her and kisses her forehead. "Misses you" i said. "I missed you to" she said back. I looked over at her brother. "Hey im Aaron" i said. "Im Wes, im Haylees brother" he said. We started talking a little bit about how he was also on a tour with Cassies brother Jonah, he started telling me about all the funny things that have happened, and we started cracking up. Cassie and Jonah pulled up a little while after we got there, after she said hi to Cam we started to bring everything in the house. The furniture was already all delivered and put away into their place, so we didn't have to to much expect make the beds and put everything away. I helped Wes and Jonah bring everything in and then went up stairs to help Haylee. Cameron was already in Cassies room helping her set everything up. I walked into Haylees room and helped her put her clothes in her closet and dresser, set her makeup and hair stuff in her bathroom (which was in her room) and make her bed. After we were done it was getting time to leave and go to my house, Wes and Jonah had gotten there own house down the street so they left first, she got dressed and put on some makeup and did her hair. She wore a pair of high waisted shorts, white crop top and a knitted light pink cardigan. When she was ready to go we got in my car and left, Cassie and Cam got in Cams car and followed behind us. When we got to the house we walked in and said hi to my mom who was cooking in the kitchen. We walked up stairs to my room and cuddled for a while, we just talked about a bunch of stupid shit and then play fought, until my mom called us down stairs. When we walked downstairs everyone was at the table, Dustin, my mom, Cameron and Cassie. We all sat down and started to eat and everyone made conversation, we mostly called about Haylee and they got to know her some more. After dinner she decided to say the night at my house because Cameron was sleeping at there house and my mom and brother were leaving tonight, so she didnt want didnt want to leave me alone. After my mom left me and Hayles just went upstairs and just watched some movies, she fell asleep about a half hour later. I was just about to fall asleep when her phone started going off, it was someone named cody, I didn't want to pick up her phone so i just left it. Soon after messages started to pop up and i couldn't help but look, they said things like "i need to talk to you", "you need to pick up the phone", was this a ex or something shes never talked about him before.