Chapter 2

Haylees Pov
Its been a week since Wes gave us the tickets, Magcon was tomorrow and i still had nothing to wear. I called Cassie and asked if she wanted to go shopping and she was down. I walked out the house and started the car. When i got to Cassies house i ran in real quick to say hi to her mom and to grab her suitcase because we were spending the night at the hotel where Magcon was being held. After she was done we walked out carrying her bags, she said goodbye to her mom and then we left. When we got the the mall we went to a bunch of different places, I finally found the perfect outfit at urban outfitters it was a black pair of skinny jeans, washed grey crop, flannel and a black snap back that said dope and i was just gonna pair it with my black vans. Cassie found hers at forever 21, it was a white Jack Daniels crop and a pink skater skirt, she was just gonna pair it with my white flats. We left the mall and went back to my house, she was coming to my house so we can grab all my stuff and then leave. I walked in my house and ran up the stairs to my room and started to pack my things. I packed a pair of pajamas and my outfit fir tomorrow. When i was already to go i kissed my mom and dad goodbye, said bye to Wes and then we were off. The whole ride there we just talked about Aaron and Cameron, Cassie was in love with Cameron and i really liked Aaron. When we got to the hotel, we checked in at the desk and then walked up to our room which was on the top floor and put our bags away. "Hey can you go get me some water?" Cassie asked. "Ya ill be right back" i said. I grabbed my phone then walked out into the hallway and walked to the elevator, i was looking at my phone the whole time not paying attention. I bumped into someone, "omg I'm so sorry" i said turning around. "It ok, ill be fine" he said "I'm Aaron". "Im Haylee, im actually here to see you guys" i said. "Who are you coming to see?" He asked. "You" i said. I started to blush really hard and started to feel hot, "im sorry if i seem nervous i just didn't expect to meet you like this, i look a mess" i said. He smirked "you look perfectly fine" he said. The doors to the elevator opened and we both walked in. "To the lobby?" He asked. "Yes please" i said. When the doors opened on the 1st floor we walked out turning separate ways, "wait!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Aaron running towards me, he was so cute i wanted to freak out but i needed to keep my cool so he wouldn't think i was crazy. "Can i have your number, you know just incase i get lost in this hotel" he said smiling. "Ya sure!" I said. We gave each other our numbers then walked away, i grabbed Cassies water and then went back upstairs. When i walked in the room i started freaking out. "Whats your problem?" Cassie said. I explained everything to her and she was shocked. "So like you gonna get me that cam hook up or nah!" She said. We both started laughing then unpacked our bags.

Aarons pov
I walked back into my room that i shared with Cameron and shut the door. "Whats good with you?" Cam asked. "What?" I said. "You got a dumb ass smile on your face bro!" He said laughing. I told him bout Haylee. "So like did she say anything?" Cam asked. "About?" I asked. "About liking you or something" he said. "Well she said that she came here for me so i guess" i said. "Well you should tell her to come here and chill" he said. "Ight". I pulled out my phone and texted Haylee.
*text messages*
Me- Hey😘
Haylee💕- Hey whats up?😊
Me- Wanna chill today?😉
Haylee💕- sure, room number?🤔
Me- 453 😉
Haylee💕- 😂😂 im in 451, be there in a sec. Can i bring my friend?
Me- Ya sure Cams here to so minds well!
*end*
There was a knock at the door a few seconds later, When i opened the door, hugged Haylee and then walked in. Haylee sat on my bed and Cassie sat on Cams, we all just talked and the watched some Netflix, Cassie and Cam were really getting to know each other. Me and Haylee crawled up on the bed and sat up against the headboard, Cassie and Cameron were laying down facing the tv. Half way through the movie i felt Haylee put her head in my shoulder, i looked down at her and she was asleep. I sat up a little more so she can lay on my chest, it was more comfortable then a shoulder. It was almost 7:30 and me and Cam had to rehearse for tomorrow. So i left Haylee a note and left, and Cam did the same.
*the note*
Hey love, we had to go to the ballroom to rehearse for tomorrow, if you wake up come down and meet everyone. Love Aaron.