Chapter 4

Aaron pov
I woke up and Haylee wasn't there, she probably went back to her room to change. I sat up and walked into the bathroom, washed my face. When i was drying my face I heard the door shut, i looked out the bathroom door and it was Haylee walking in with her bag. "Good morning!" I said. "Morning, um so Cam came in a grabbed his things this morning and put them in my room and told me they were staying in there, so im a just stay with you" she said. "So are they like a thing?" I asked. "Ya i think he asked her out yesterday after we left" she said. She put her things over next to mine and then walked in the bathroom. "Can i brush my teeth while you do your hair?" She asked. "Theres two sinks in here so you can get ready" i said. The bathroom had two sinks, so it wasn't like she was gonna be in the way. She walked in and started brushing her teeth, after that she took her straightener out of her bag and plugged it in, she took her hair out of the ponytail and started to straighten it. I was doing my hair at the same time, i kept glancing over at her in the mirror and she caught me. "What?" She said giggling. "Nothing your just really pretty" i said. When she was done with her hair she walked back in the room and laid her outfit out on the chair. "Thats crazy!" I said. "How is it crazy, you dont like it?" She asked. "No i love it but it matches my outfit" i said laughing. "Let me see" she said plopping on the bed. I pulled out my outfit which was a pair of black skinny jeans, long grey shirt and a black snapback that said work on the back. I thought it was cute that our outfits matched, the show didn't start till 12:30 and it was only 8:30 so we had some time to just chill. We sat on the bed and i asked her about herself a little more, knowing that she knew most things about me already. "So hows life at home?" I asked. "Well i have my brother who basically takes care of me and my mom and dad who don't really talk to me" she said. I wasnt gonna ask her why, I didn't want her to have to explain something painful. "How about you?" She asked. "I thought you would have known" i said. "I dont know everything bout you Aaron, just the basic things" she said. "Well i live with my mom and brother and my dog, we all pretty much get along and me and my mom are really close, your gonna meet her today by the way" i said. "How if ima be in a ling ass line" she said laughing. "Your gonna be with me the whole time tho" i said. She stopped laughing and looked shocked. "Are you serious?" She asked. "Yes" i said. She jumped into my arms and hugged me. "Thanks" she said. I put her down and we talked for some more and not gonna lie we made out a little bit. I really liked Haylee, i wanted things to be more serious so im going to ask her out on stage today. It was almost 12:30, so we both got dressed and fixed out hair. We grabbed our phones, then left the room and went down stairs. When we got down there all the vip people were standing at the lineup. I didn't want Haylee to get lost in the crowd who was about to go crazy, i had her jump on my back so i can run her in the room so she wouldn't have to deal with the screaming fans. When i ran past them they all yelled goals and some awe, there way only one girl who was pissed. I put her down once we got in the room and she was laughing so hard. "Whats good" Cassie yelled. "Hey bitch!" Haylee yelled. They both ran up to each other and i followed. They walked back stage and were talking about how her and Cam we a thing now, she was so exited to tell Haylee. I bumped into my mom back stage and we both started cracking up. "Mom i want you to meet someone" i said. "A girlfriend?" She asked. "Well im gonna ask her out on stage!" I said. "Aaron that's adorable" my mom said. I called Haylee over and she ran over with the biggest smile on her face. "Haylee this is my mom, mom this is Haylee" i said. "Nice to meet you" Haylee said shaking her hand. "You got a pretty one honey" my mom said. Haylee smiled and then they started to talk. It was time for the meet and greet so i had to go out in the front and Haylee was gonna stand with my mom and take the pics for the fans. There were tons of fans lined up, some asked who Haylee was other just assumed we were dating. All the girl took pics and they came out amazing, everyone was having a good time until this one fan came along. You know how sometimes you accidentally kiss a fan, well this was not a accident, she pulled my face down onto hers and kissed me, i kissed her back by mistake. Security pulled her off and told her that she needed to calm down. Haylee looked a little mad but it wasn't my fault, shell understand once I explain it to her. When the meet and greet was over we went backstage and I explained what happened, she wasn't mad at all. I hung out with her until i had to go on stage, i gad already talked to bart about asking her out and he said that it was a great idea. After Cam and Nash ran off stage i ran out and everyone started to scream. I sang wanted by hunter hayes and then took a beep breath. "Hey everyone, so i met this amazing girl a few days ago and i really feel something with this one, Haylee can you come out" i said. Everyone started to yell awe because we were matching. She came on stage and looked so confused, i grabbed the microphone and walked help it in one hand and held her hand in the other. "Haylee ive been wanting to ask you this but i didnt have the guts, you make me laugh and smile all the time, your funny and smart and pretty asf, will you go out with me?" I asked. Everyone started saying "say yes" and that's exactly whats she did. She kissed me and then ran off backstage, i grabbed the microphone again and started to sing paradise by jack and jack. When i was done i ran off the stage i cant believe i had a girlfriend.
To Be Continued....