pref #5

~Your brother is in the band~

ASHTON:
Ash never really knew how he felt about you dating Michael. He was always supportive, but sometimes he felt uncomfortable seeing the girl he basically helped raise kissing or hugging his best friend. He never said anything, and tried to be a good big brother.

CALUM:
Calum was very uncomfortable about you dating Ashton. Ashton was already older than Calum, and you were even younger, so Calum just didn't like the whole thing. He told you about it, and you didn't know what to say. Ashton assured you that Calum would come around in time.

LUKE:
Luke liked for the most part that you and Calum were dating. You and Calum had always been his best friends, so when you started dating, not much changed because you all always hung out anyway. He only hated when you two went out on dates though because he wanted to go, too.

MICHAEL:
Michael liked that you and Luke were dating because he could make fun of the two of you even more. He loved to tease you both, and sometimes one of you would take it the wrong way, and the other would comfort. Even though he loved insulting you both, and as much as Michael hated to admit it, you two were pretty darn cute.

Just a quick preference! Love you all! 😘
~Gabbs