song pref #1

song pref #1: "Hey There, Delilah" ~Plain Whites Tees~

{all his POV}

CALUM:
"Hey there, Delilah, I've got so much left to say. If every simple song I wrote to you could take your breath away, I'd write it all. Even more in love with me you'd fall, we'd have it all."

She looked at me sadly. I knew I hadn't been communicating well lately...I just couldn't...I knew I had been recording & working too much. I knew I needed to focus on her more. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. I kissed her neck softly. "I'm sorry," I whispered. She rolled her eyes slightly. I knew she was mad at me. "Can I show you something?"
She nodded her head slightly. I pulled out my phone and found the short recording of a song I had been working on for her. "I know this won't make up for it, but...I think song writing puts my thoughts together better and I guess I can communicate and find my words for you..." I rambled. I played it for her & held her tighter.

LUKE:
"Our friends would all make fun of us, but we'll just laugh along because we know they've never ever felt this way."

"I love you," I whispered and kissed her.
"I love you too" she mumbled against my lips before kissing me again.
"I love you, Calum!" Michael yelled.
"Ew! Get away!" Calum yelled back. I've realized that being the only one in the band with a girlfriend always made big opportunities for the guys to tease me.
"So remind me again why you're dating, Lukey, here." Ash asked her.
"Oh I don't know," she smiled up at me. I looked away. I didn't want her to know that they're teasing was actually bothering me. She pulled me down to her level and kissed me. "I'm just teasing," she whispered to me. "I love you. Don't let them get to you too much." I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her head.
"I love you so much." I whispered.

ASHTON:
"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got planes, and trains, and cars. I'd walk to you if I had no other way."

It was that time again. I was leaving for touring and unfortunately she couldn't come with. Stupid school. "I'm gonna miss you." I whispered.
"You're gonna have so much fun. You're not even gonna be thinking about this place, let alone me." she said.
"I won't stop thinking about you, beautiful."
"You're gonna be so far away" she sighed sadly.
"I know but you're gonna come visit when the semester ends right?"
"Yeah," she smiled, remembering that it won't be that long.
"I'd walk to you if I had to. I'd do anything for you..." I rambled on.
"Ash!" Cal called. "We gotta go!"
"I love you." I said.
"I love you." she said back as she pulled me in for a kiss and a hug.

MICHAEL:
"Hey there, Delilah. You be good and don't you miss me. Two more years and you'll be done with school, and I'll be making history like I do. You know it's all because of you."

"What do you mean?" I said almost at my breaking point.
"I just don't think I can do it, Michael." she whispered looking down. "I just have so much with school right now & everything at home is too much as it is. I just don't think I can be in a relationship at the moment."
"No! You can't do this!"
"Besides, you're in the band & you won't even be around. You're gonna tour the world, and have fun, & meet so many people, & do so many things...you don't want a girlfriend weighing you down."
"If it's you, I do."
"Michael, listen to me-"
"No, listen to me. You're done with school in two years. If you want me to wait that long, then I will! I'll do anything & everything for you!" I said tears streaming down my face. "I'm so in love with you!"
"I can't ask you to do that, Mikey. You need to live your life, not wait on me." she said before she kissed my cheek and walked out the door.

~hope you liked it~ comment if you liked it maybe?

once again: ig: xoxo__turtles