Chapter 7

*CALLIE POV*

"Callie, were here." James said while waving his hand infront of my face. I looked up at him and he put it down. We were already at school. Hmm, that was quick.

"Okay." I turned around in my seat and put my hand on the handle but then stopped.

"Uhh James, thanks for this morning." I said, turning to him and giving him a sudden, tight hug.

"No problem." He hugged me back. I pulled away and gave him a small smile then got out of the car. I waved good bye then he drove off into the distance.

"Who's that?" a deep, huskey voice asked from behind me making me jump.

"Geez you sca-" I said turning around with my hand on my heart signaling they scared me but stopped when I relized who it was.

"Scared me." I continued. I stood there awkwardly while Carter stared at me with a confused look on his face.

"Anyways uhh... I uhh..." I thought for a second.

"Gottagobye!" I said at light speed then turned around and speed walked over to Kate and them. They were standing in front of the main entrance so it wasn't hard finding them.

The twins noticed me walking over and they smiled brightly at me then waved.

"Hey guys." I greeted when I was in hearing distance.

"CALLIE!!" Kate screamed then gave me a hug. I laughed at her sudden burst of energy.

"So, who was the guy that dropped you off?" Kate asked when we pulled away then wiggled her eyebrows.

"Eww, that was my brother." I answered grossed out.

"Then you've got a hot brother." Veronica winked at me. umm... ok? The whole group looked at eachother than started laughing hysterically, excluding Veronica and Tyler who looked a little pissed. Haha, he totally likes her.

"Guys guess what this weekend is." lauren said excidedly once everyone calmed down. Nobody answered so she spoke again.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES!" she yelled for the whole school to hear.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY!!" collin said in a girly voice. She playfully hit him on the shoulder and spoke again.

"How could you guys forget, Its like a big annual thing!!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Sorry. Theres been a lot on our minds with graduation, prom, homecoming and all the other stuff you do as a senior. " Cece apologized.

"Whatever." Lauren rolled her eyes. We fell into an awkward silence.

"So what do you usually do for your birthday?" I asked, breaking the silence. She smiled and perked up a bit.

"I throw a HUGE party at my house and then have some people stay over for the night and we cross off stuff from my bucket list!!"

"Yeah she throws legendary parties. " Jake and Collin said. Lauren smiled and put her hand over her heart thanking Collin and Jake for the compliment.

Briiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

"Well hells calling so we better get to class." Tyler said. The group nodded in agreement and we wallked to our classes.

Jake, Collin and I walked into class and took our seats towards the back of the class.

"So are you going?" Jake asked once we were all situated.

"Going where?" I asked.

"To Laurens party."