ûnus

I stood up, rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms. I walked nonchalantly, dragging my exhausted feet. Heading to the bathroom, I suddenly remembered something. I went to my dresser and scanned each drawer for my phone.

Where the hell is my phone?

Frustrated, I picked up and thrown several things from the drawer, just to find my stupid phone. Not minding even if I mess up my room.

My perfectly fixed drawer a while ago is now a monster looking trash. Diverse clothing emerged out of the sides of it.

I cursed under my breath. God how am I going to fix this?! I glanced at the wall clock. One hour and a half to get ready... they would not mind if I'm late because I'm their boss. I smiled broadly.

Too lazy to search for more, I sat on the edge of my bed,crossing my legs.

I leaned my hand on my bed. My hand lingered on the soft and comfortable blanket. Out of the blue my hand perceived a hard object on the bed. Good lord! My phone! The heavy double door of my room causes a harsh squeaking sound, interrupted me.

"Ma'am your bubble bath is ready." The blond maid said, a towel and a robe both resting on her arms. Annoyed, I heaved my phone which I found just a minute ago, at her. It collided onto her face, leaving a red mark.

I yelled. "Will you at least knock before you enter?! Stupid!" Emotionless, she stood there gaping at me, as if she did not hear what I just said. I repeated "Knock before you enter! Understand?!" she nodded, agreeing almost crying.

I stood up gracefully and walked towards her direction. Slowly, my fingers moved near her face , eventually my cold slender fingers make close to close contact the red mark I created. She winced in pain. I grinned.

Placidly, I retorted. "Lesson learned?" frightened by my words, she nodded shaking. "Don't be scared." I laughed gaudily and maliciously like an evil witch.

It's so fun doing this! I am a hell of a scary girl! Quavering, she handed me the towel and the robe.

I was about to exit the room, unexpectedly my mind evoked something. I browse at my back, the blond maid staring at the floor. I cleared my throat, she hurriedly looked at me with those teary eyes. She froze in fear.

I commanded her. "Give me my phone ... now" I stood waiting, my foot repeatedly tapping on the floor. Impatiently, I crossed my arm across my chest and started to count. "One... two... three..."

instantaneously, she snatched the phone on the floor.

Although we are four feet apart, she managed to run speedily towards me. Gasping for air, she handed me the phone. I praised her. " Very good." I grinned. Such a stupid and Inconsequential girl!! I left my room laughing mischievously.

I got dressed then I proceed to the dinning table. The double doors, widely opened by the blond maid. As I enter, the long rectangular table welcomed me. It is made of metallic materials which I personally requested.

I sat on the far chair, anticipating what will the new chef will serve for breakfast.

Let us see if this 'famous' chef can absolutely cook . My hands clasped together and placed on my haunch. A bell rang, indicating the food is ready to be served. I smiled.

That's impressive, he cooks fast... but the taste is the main thing here.

The chef entered the room, feebleness plastered on his face. His uniform partially stained with sauces and greases. I stared at him, surprised by his filthy uniform.