Chapter 5: The Break-up

Renz's POV

Akala niyo hindi ko na itutuloy yung revenge? Hell no! I'm going to do it. Just wait.

------------------------------------------------------

Judy's POV

I keep on texting Kyle if he's going to pasok na.

Btw, he didn't pasok daw yesterday because of important matter.

Nagvibrate yung phone ko and I'm happy that it's Kyle.

From: Kyle <3

Let's end this.

This is not true. It's a joke.

While I'm walking, I keep on thinking if what is the meaning of that text message?

I'm kinakabahan and natatakot. Is this another break-up? I hope it's not.

Maybe it's just a prank. Yes, this is only a prank. Be positive Judy.

When I'm nakadating sa school, I receive another text message.

From: Kyle

Meet me at the rooftop. Break time.

I'm so nervous yet excited. Maybe he's going to surprise me. Be positive!

He is sitting on his chair when I arrive in the classroom.

He looks seryoso. Siguro he's thinking about the surpresa for me. Wahhh! I'm kinikilig na.
I'm nakinig nalang sa teacher. I can't understand yung tinuturo ni Ms. Bermejo. And she gives a long quiz. Huhuhu

I'm going to bagsak. Wahhh. Huhuhu. Al is here na rin so she keeps on asking me if may problema ako.

"Al I didn't get the lesson. I am busy kasi kanina. Help me please." I make paawa to her.

"Sure. No prob-"

"Okay class, you need to answer the quiz all by yourself. Ayokong makita na nagpapaturo kayo or else I'm going to crumple your paper! Intiendes?" sabi ni Ms. Bermejo.

"Paano yan Judy, bawal daw magpaturo. I'm so sorry talaga." sabi ni Al.

No,no,no. This is a nightmare.

Ms. Bermejo bigay na our test papers. And the items is so hard. How will I answer this.

"Oh. Ito test paper ko. Kanina pa ako tapos. Sayo nalang." said Renz.

"No thanks. I can manage it." I said ng taas noo.

"Huwag kanang mahiya. Alam ko namang nahihirapan ka. Sige na." pagpupumilit niya.

Since I didn't understand naman the lesson, I just tanggap it. Mabuti nalang Ms. Bermejo didn't see us.

"Thanks. But are you sure that I will not get 0?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm sure. Baka nga maperfect mo yan eh." mayabang na say niya.

"Okay."

"Okay class, it's already time. Pass your paper to the front." said Ms. Bermejo.

I'm so masaya because of Renz. Kundi dahil sa kanya, I think I will not pass it on the right time.

"Besty, how did you answer the quiz? You said that you didn't listen." Nagtatakang ask ni Al.

"Maybe I'm just to advance." I lied.

"Okay."

*krriiiiinnnnggg

Lunch time na and I'm so excited because of the surprise of Kyle.

"Al, I will not sama to you. Kyle has a surprise to me." sabi ko to Al.

"Go Besty." pampacheer-up ni Al.

"Bye." I say bye na to her.

While walking, I didn't expect to see Renz in front of me.

"Where are you going?" ask niya.

"By the way, Thanks again kanina." Sabi ko.

"Okay lang yun. So balik na tayo sa tanong ko, where are you going?" ask na naman niya.

"Who are you ba? Di pa tayo magkaibigan. It doesn't mean na porket you gave me your test paper, eh magfriends na tayo. No way! Bye." I make iwan na doon kasi he's so makulit.

I make bilis na because Kyle is waiting. And when I arrive sa rooftop.

O________________________________O

I can't take this anymore. I just want to alis and cry.

I see Kyle and Flor Mae kissing in front of me. I thought Flor Mae is mabait. But she's not. She's flirt and slut.

"Your faces is so makakapal!" sabi ko.

"Oh. You are here." sabi ni slut.

"Yes I'm here." hard kong sabi.

I thought that I will cry but instead of crying, I just make sabunot her hair and slap her face. I'm not the typical girl na iiyak na lang. I've changed.

"At ikaw! You bastard." I slap Kyle very hard that his pisngi is sobrang red.

That's nararapat to him.

"Akala niyo masasaktan ako? Well nasaktan ako but only little. Because from the start palang, alam ko nang you are just playing with me. Yesterday, I saw the two of you." sabi ko.

Yes. Nakita ko sila. When I went home, I decided to punta muna sa park. And there. Silang dalawa naglalandian.

That night also, I lied to all of the readers. I'm not affected naman sa ABS ni Renz eh. I just tweeted to make Kyle jealous. I cried and cried that time, and now, I'm not affected na because nasanay na rin ako.

"So what's the meaning of this Kyle? Break na tayo diba?" sabi ko.

"Yeah." he said matipid-ly.

"Ok. Ciaó." I said and then left.

***
That's all muna. Beware of slow update.

-Rinsipop :)