Chapter9: Problems

I am walking alone in the corridor don't mind on anyone's eyes.

As soon as I sit in my chair in Mathematics I rub my temples my brain is going to pop out in my head in any minute. Not because of the mathematics problem but because of my own problems. I shouldn't told to Suner,I should told it to Jey.

I also asked to my self why in the world that abnormal person tried to own me. I mean gosh there's a lot of girls here in school. That arrogant selfish chestnut haired guy.

Ugh!

He's unbelievable. Now no one ever wanted me to be their friend. I tried to think of something that could make his decision change.

But, someone patted me that made me zoned out of my thoughts. He gave me a letter. I look at him in confusion, though his face is blank.

  I'm sorry, can we talk? Please.. In private place?

-Chev

Did Chevalier Martian said sorry to me?.. Is he up to something?

  No, go talked to your self ChevAss.

I passed it again to the guy who'd one sit a part to me

Please baby, just 5 minutes. In the garden.. I'll see you okay?

I glared at Chev and he looked at me in confusion. I will write something when the bell rings

--

As I made my way in the garden someone pushed me so hard in the wall that I wanted to crumple in pain. His left hand hold my two hands while the other hand punch me so hard in my stomach.

I can't breath,

I can't say anything

All I can do is to think how to escape this man who had bandanna in his face. Then he carry me, I can't protests my throat is dry and I felt dizzy. I want to shout, I want to beg for help, But I can't.

"Put her the fucking down! Or I kill you! Fucker!"

I looked at the guy who shouted like a beast and his blue eyes where burning in fire

"Chevalier help me.." I mumbled

That's the last word I said before I closed my eyes