Chapter 1

I stepped into my favorite store in the mall, Hot Topic, and started rummaging through the merch.

"Hey there." A man says, "Could I please get through here?" I look up at him and nod, moving out of the way. He squeezes by, accidentally rubbing his ass against mine. I start to blush.

"Sorry about that..." I awkwardly say when he gets to the other side.

"Oh no worries." He looks down at the clothes I was looking through as I picked up a Doctor Who dress. I look at the price tag and slowly put it back down.

"Damn." I whisper.

"Hey," the man puts his hand gently on my shoulder, catching my attention. "If you want, I can pay for that." He pulls out his wallet but I stop him.

"No, it's fine. I'll just come back for it when I have enough." I sigh. He shakes his head.

"I insist." He pulls out a hundred dollar bill. "Would this cover it?" He hands me the bill.

"Y-yeah. Thank you." I stutter. I look up at his face. He had short brown hair and light green eyes. His eyes were also slightly far apart. I had to say, he was quite attractive.

"No problem. Besides, you'd look beautiful in that." I blush even harder. "There's a changing room in the back, I'll get you a key and you can see if it fits you." He walks up to an employee asking for the key. He came back with it in his hands.

"Here you go." He gives it to me. His hands were warm and soft.

"Th-thank you." I stutter. He nods and walks me to the changing room.

"Anyways, I think I should probably go. It's probably awkward for you to have a total stranger pay for something." He smiles. His grin was wide, adding another thing to the list of how attractive he was.

"Wait..." I stop him. "This might be weird... but I need help with the zipper in the back..." I blush again.

"O-okay. Would you like me to... um... go in with you?" I nod in response. "Okay." We walk inside of the room and lock the door.

"Turn around" I didn't want him to see the front of me. He does as told and faces the wall. I take off my shirt and slide the dress down my body. "Okay." He turns to face me and walks up to me, starting to zip it up.

"Can I say something?" He asks. I nod. "You look really hot in this." He whispers. My face turned red once again. I turn around to look at him, and he was smiling.

"Th-thanks" I smile back. He turns back around so I could put my shirt back on. As I do, he says something.

"By the way, my name is Finn." I grin again, I loved the name Finn, it reminded me of Adventure Time.

"What a strange coincidence. My name is Fiona. You can turn around now." He looks at me with his green eyes.

"Well Fiona, can I ask for your number?" I nod and take a piece of paper and pen out of my bag. I write my number on it and give it to him.

"Thank you for helping me Finn." I say, walking out the door.

"Anytime."