Chapter 20

Finn got under the covers with me and practically jumped on me.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod my head quickly. I felt him inside of me. Thrusting into me over and over again.

"Oh Finn." I moan. He grins and goes deeper inside of me. He kissed right above my chest.

"Do you want me to go faster?" I nod in response. He chuckles and goes faster, and deeper. But then, he pulled out.

"What are you doing?" I ask, not wanting him to stop. He got off of me and went to my downstairs area.

He moved his tongue inside of me. I made a loud moan, making him chuckle. He got deeper and deeper until he couldn't anymore. There it was. My sweet spot.

I tried to hold my groans in, afraid that the neighbors would hear. But I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Finn!" I made a large moan. He seemed surprised himself. He pulled out of me.

"Damn Fiona. I didn't know I could make you moan that loudly." I started to blush.

"You can't blame me." I brought him closer to me. "It feels amazing." I peck his lips.

"It tastes amazing." He grins as I smirk.

(ANGEL'S POV)

Fiona has been ignoring me a lot lately. Probably because she's mad that I kissed Mr. Ways, but I did my work. They are through.

I hear my phone get a text. When I went to go check it, it said it was from Fiona. I smiled and opened the message.

It was a picture of Fiona and Mr. Ways cuddling with the caption:

"NICE TRY BITCH!!! LMAO." I growled with anger and through my phone onto the ground.

"DAMMIT!!!" I shouted and fell down. "All I wanted to do was protect you Fiona. That's it. And now you hate me!" I tipped my dresser over, making a loud crash.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" I heard my mother call from downstairs. I went to the door and locked it before she could come in. "Angela let me in!" She shouted.

I took a large book and smashed my T.V. with it.

"I hate you Mr. Ways. I will get my revenge."

(FINN'S POV)

I texted a picture of me and Fiona cuddling to Angela. She deserves to know that her rotten trick didn't work. I started to fall asleep with Fi in my arms.

"You're going to sleep?" I heard her whisper. I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

"Yes, would you like to sleep with me?" She nods her head for her response and wraps her arms around me.

"You tired me out." She sighs. I chuckle and put my arm around her shoulder.