Chapter 4

Mr. Ways and I talked for a while and finally, the bell rang.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow Ms. Skull." I nod and gather my things, walking out the door.

"Bye Mr. Ways." I walk out the door and breath out. He was funny, hot, cheerful, hot, and oh, did I mention hot? I snap out of it and walk in the direction of my next class, science.

**TIME SKIP**

As I got home, I rolled onto my bed with a huff. I hate Mondays. I plug my phone into its charger since it was dead. As it turned back on, I saw I got a text message.

"I just wanted to say, you're really fun to talk to, and I would like to talk to you more." I smile at my screen and start replying.

"I do too. But I would have to get in trouble more so you can pull me after class ;D" I hit send, and almost immediately after, I got a reply.

"How about I catch you on your phone tomorrow ;)" I blush. I didn't know why, but I started blushing.

"Okay ;)" I put my phone down and looked at the clock. The time said 4:03. Mom should be home around 8:00 tonight, so at 6:00, I'll start on dinner.

"What am I going to do for two hours?" I ask myself. I look around the room, but nothing seemed to catch my attention. I look at my phone once again and start texting Angela.

"Yo, can I come over for 2 hours? I have nothing to do." I sent it and sighed of boredom.

"Sure thing" was her response.

"Kk, I'll be over in a minute" I grab my crap and start walking towards her house which was right across from mine. I knocked on the door and she answered, looking dressed up for some reason.

"Wow. Looking fancy. Usually when I come over you're in a t-shirt and sweats, but look at you! You're wearing a short dress!" She smiles and nods.

"I'm going on a date with a guy in about 3 hours but I got ready too quickly."

"Seems like you're excited. Who's the guy?"

We talked for a while, and after some time, I looked at the clock. It said 6:12.

"I have to go make dinner. I'll see you tomorrow Angie." She rolls her eyes at her nickname.

"I told you not to call me that." She crosses her arms.

"I know. Bye!" I walk out the door and head over to my house.

By the time it was 8:30, my mom still hadn't come home. I sigh and put the food in the microwave to keep them warm.

"Come on mom. I would like to have at least one dinner with you this week." I whisper to myself. I grab my plate and take it upstairs to my bedroom.

My mom always had to work late. When she says she'll be home at a time, she's usually about two hours late. So by the time she gets here, I'm either asleep or pretending to sleep.