Chapter 8

Finn and I stayed up late skyping. He was excited to see me today, and I was excited to see him.

I woke up to my alarm again. Today is Wednesday. I'm halfway through. I grab my phone and see a text.

"Good morning baby. I hope you're ready for today >:)" I giggle and put on my stuff in a hurry. When I realized how fast I got ready, I decided to head to school earlier than I usually did.

Since the bus didn't come this early, I decided to drive the other car.

When I got to school, I rushed to Finn's classroom. I opened the door, closed it, and locked it. I turned around to see Finn writing stuff on the white board. Perhaps he didn't hear me come in.

I slowly walked up behind him and scared him with a "BOO"

"Jeez, you scared me. Why are you here earlier than usual?"

"I had some extra time so I decided to spend it with my boyfriend." I started playing with the buttons on his shirt.

"Well your boyfriend is happy to see you." He smiled and gently grabbed my waist. He planted a kiss on my lips, making me grin. "You look beautiful." He looked at me up and down.

"Beautiful? This was the first thing I could find."

"Well, you always look amazing. No matter what you're wearing." He found my sweet spot on my neck again, making me groan.

"Finn" I moan again.

"Can I do something? If you don't want me to do it, I won't. But can I Australian kiss you?" He asks.

"What's Australian kissing?" I ask in curiosity. He grabbed his phone and Googled Australian kissing. Once a read the definition, my eyes widened.

"It feels really good. I promise." I nod my head, which makes him jump with joy. "It'll make you moan a lot more than when I kissed your sweet spot." He brought me to the floor and started to pull down my pants. Then my panties. "Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to."

"I know, but I want to."

"Okay. You're going to love this." He brought his lips down to where my 'downstairs area' is and started pushing his tongue into it.

"F-Finn. That feels amazing." His chuckle was low, so I could feel it. "Go faster. Please." I felt a smile form upon his lips as he did what I asked. I started to moan as he got deeper. Finally, he got to I guess was my sweet spot. I groaned loudly with pleasure. "Finn. Don't stop. Please." His head nodded as he went deeper. It felt amazing. I didn't want it to end. But sadly, it did. He pulled out and gave me a smile.

"You taste delicious." He grins.

"That was amazing." Suddenly, I got an idea. "Do you have anybody living in your house except for you?" I ask. He looks at me with confusion.

"No, why?"

"How about I tell my mom that I'm staying at a friends house, but I'm going to stay with you?" His eyes fill with excitement.

"That would be perfect."