Chapter 1

[name] p.o.v

Uhg! Why does everything in my life has to be so complicated. Summer vacation is here, I'm finally out of school, what I thought would be just another summer turned out to be a complete disaster.

I walked inside my house and I saw three luggage on the floor.

"Mom what is this?" I asked.

"Oh, honey me and your father are going to have to a leave for a job." She said. Both my mom and dad work together under the same company, often they have to leave to another city or country due to work.

"Over the summer? Can't you change the date?" I asked.

"No, sorry honey. You father will be back in any minute okay. Can you go up to your room and start doing your luggage?" She asked which made me surprised.

"I'm going with you?" I asked. I wasn't exited because I knew it would be boring, very boring.

"No, you going to stay at your grandmother's house in Seoul." She said. 'Wait what?'

"Why, come on mom can you just leave me here?" I asked.

"No, I don't want you here alone its dangerous." She said.

"Mom, I'm 17 years old I can take care of my self." I complained. 'Don't get me wrong I love my grandmother but I don't want to be stuck there doing nothing.'

"[name] your going and that's it. You grandmother misses you okay."She said and I just walked up to my room.

~ Time Skip~

After the little argument with my mom I went straight to my room and started to do my luggage. I'm already done since its been like 3 hours since I started doing my luggage. 'Maybe its not going to be that bad.' I thought.

That thought slipped off my mind when I heard the door open. 'Dad's home.' I thought and ran down stairs to see him.

"Hi dad." I said.

"Hey there, did you finish preparing your things." As soon and he said that the smile on my face disappeared.

"[name] I know you don't want to go but you have to." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Your grandmother misses you." He stated.

"But dad." I whined m like a little kid.

"Look at you. You act like a little kid sometimes, you can't take care of yourself. Besides me and your mother are only going to be away for 2 weeks. You can handle that, can't you?"

"Guess I can." I said disappointed.

"Come on, help me get the things in the car." He said.

'Come on I can do this, its only two weeks no biggie.' Why is it so hard for me to spend some time with my grandmother, she is not going to hurt me.

"[name] get in the car, I'll get your luggage okay?" My dad said.

"Okay." I replied.

'I don't know why I feel so nervous about going there, its supposed to be fun. Its my grandmother I have to spend time with her.' I thought.

"[name], since Busan and Seoul are close I'm going to drive you to your grandmother's house." My dad told me.

"Wait, dad were are you and mom going?" I asked.

"We have business in Japan, Tokyo." He said.

"Oh." I sighed.

"Its okay, your going to have fun with your grandmother." My dad stated.

"[name] I know your feeling a bit nervous." My mom said.

"Mom, I-" I started.

"Its okay [name]. When you get there you can catch up with your grandmother. Maybe Yoongi is still living there." She said. 'Yoongi? Who is that?'

"I'm going to rest for a bit." I said. There was no answer, my mom just started to talk to my dad.

I was feeling a bit tired so I put on my headphone and placed on shuffle. I kept listening to the songs but I couldn't sleep. Most time I kept thinking about I was going to be doing when I got there, or how my grandmother would threat me but specially about this dude, Yoongi.

~ Time Skip ~

"[name] wake up, come on your grandmother is waiting." My mom said and my eyes shot open.

I stood up and looked around, I was still in the car.

"Come on, she wants to see you." My mom said.

As I got out the car I gave one more look around and I found a guy looking at my direction. As soon as I looked at him he turned around and walked inside his house. 'Weirdo'

I walked inside the house and I was suddenly greeted by a old woman, who I guessed was my grandmother.

"[name], your big and beautiful." She said giving me a hug which I returned it.

Maybe it was a good idea to come here, I didn't even remember how she looked like.

"Hm... can I go to my room? I'm really tired." I lied.

"Sure, darling go ahead your room is up-stairs to the left at the end of the hall." She said smiling.

I took my luggage and went to the room. Most teenagers would be really happy to re-encounter friends or family members. Its not that I don't like it, its just that I'm not very good with first impressions. She is my grandmother and it makes me feel a bit guilty that I didn't even recognize her.

I walked inside my room and placed my luggage on the floor next to the bed. 'This room looks nice.' I sat on the bed and looked around the room. My eyelids were getting heavier by the second and before I knew I drifted to sleep.

===============================================================================

Sorry guys, this chapter is a bit boring but it will get better, I promise.