Chapter 6

[name] p.o.v 

"What did you do? And why were you half naked at Yoongi's hou... wait! Ohhhhhh" My grandma said.

"Stop talking, it was nothing like that." I said taking her hand off my nose and sat on the table.

"You like him." She said smiling slightly.

"What? No, he's a stalker, a pervert and and a idiot. What are you even talking about?" I replied.

"Tell me [name], why is he an idiot?" She asked.

"Because... because... I don't know okay, he just is." I said.

She sat besides me and looked directly into my eyes. She kept looking at me for a while not breaking  eye contact.

"Okay." She suddenly said.

"Okay what?" I asked.

My grandmother walked away, but came back really quick holding her phone. She started to dial a number and waited for someone to answer her call. 

"Hi, its good that I finally reached you. [name] likes it so much here that she wants to stay the whole holiday here." She said and I was shocked. 'How can she do that? I only has to stay here two more days.'

"Wha-" I tried to speak but my grandma put her hand over my mouth. When she did that it touched my nose too and now it was hurting a lot.

"Yes, yes! She found someone who she gets along with." My grandma said to whoever was on the other line. 'That's a joke right.'

"You can't talk to her right now, sorry. She is out with her friend." She lied right in front of me.

"Okay, have fun. Se you." She said before ending the call. She put the phone on top of the table and removed her hand off my mouth. 

"What was that!" I said 

Just as I said that, she grabbed my phone and threw it in the sink and poured water all over it.

"OH MY GOD, ARE YOU CRAZY!" I screamed.

"No I'm not, that's what you get for insulting me. You can go pack your stuff now." She said, not even bothering to make eye contact.

"What?" I asked.

"Go pack your stuff." She said it again. 'Why is she doing this?'

"And where should I go?" I asked.

"I'm sure you know someone not far from here." She said and I knew she was talking about Yoongi.

"Your kidding right." I said laughing.

"Ehhhh... no. Go pack your stuff now, in 30 minutes you are gone." She said.

"No change." I replied.

"I'm very curious about what your father will think about this. The bad behavior you have shown EVERY DAY." She said.

She knew very well that I had a lot of respect towards my dad. Besides he would ground me for as long as I lives with him. Not meeting friends, or going out, only being in my room studying. 

"I can't go anywhere." I said.

"You can." She said walking away.

I went to my room and packed my stuff. I also took off Yoongi's sweater and whore warm clothes. As a habit I wanted to check my phone but now it was swimming at my grandmother's sink and I couldn't do nothing about it.

I was slowly walking down stairs and I made sure I gave my grandmother the angriest glare I could. 

"Well, this won't help you anymore. Bye." She said closing the door after I walked out. I was now standing in front of her door with all my luggage.

"[name]?" Yoongi asked. He was taking out the trash when he saw me. 'Can't you just ignore me.'

Suddenly it began to rain like crazy, and the white shirt that I was wearing was wet causing it to be perfectly see-through.

"Great." I mumbled.

"What happened?" He asked coming closer to me.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Did your grandma kick you out or what?" He asked looking at my luggage.

"No! I just love staying in the rain soaking wet so I can catch a cold." I said sarcastically.

"Come over to my house before you get sick." He suggested.

"I'm fine here stop bothering me." I said.

Yoongi came closer and pointed at his house.

"Come on, your grandma is not going to open the door anytime soon. Come over util she has calmed down." He said.

"No." I said.

"Don't f-ucking fight with me." He said grabbing my hips and trowing me over his shoulder and grabbing my luggage.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I screamed.

Yoongi opened the door of his house and he put me and my suitcase down. 

"You are staying here. Later when it stopes raining I'll talk to your grandmother. But your staying here util than." He said grabbing a towel and trowing on me. 

"Why did she trow you out?" He asked grinning sitting on the sofa.

"I have no clue. She just called my parents and said I wanted to stay longer and flooded my phone. I just want to cry." I said.

Yoongi's smile disappeared. He knew what grandma was planning and immediately wanted to talk to her.  He grabbed his jacket and went out of the house.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I will talk to her, now." He replied.

Yoongi's p.o.v

I walked over to [name] grandma's house and knocked on the door. I kept knocking but there was no reaction. 

"Granny please open the door its me, Yoongi." I said loud enough for her to hear.

After telling her my name she immediately opened the door. 

"Oh, hello Yoongi. Do you need something?" She asked.

"You know what I'm talking about. Please take [name] back. I already told Jimin that I don't need anyone's help." I said.

"I threw her out because she insulted me. I don't tolerate that in my house." She said.

"Please." I begged. 

"I'm sorry but I can't do this." She said. 'She is not going to change her mind.'

I  slowly turned around and was about to leave when she spoke again.

"Yoongi! Sometimes you should accept a little help. There is nothing to it." She said and went back inside her house. 

I thought about what she said and I couldn't help but to smile.