Chapter 9

[name] p.o.v 

I woke up with the sunlight shinning on my face. I looked to my side and saw a sleeping Yoongi. A smile slowly crept on my face, I just stared at him smiling like an idiot. 

Few minutes later I realized what happened yesterday. I looked under the sheets and see that I'm naked, and Yoongi is laying next to me just in his boxers. 

I slowly get up from the bed but was stopped by a hand wrapped around my waist.

"Where do you think your going?" Yoongi asked lowly.

"I need to take a shower." I answered.

"Need help?" He said and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. 

"N-no" I said.

"Okay... I'll be downstairs if you need anything." He said getting up and grabbing a white plain shirt before exiting the room.

After he left the room, I grabbed some clean clothes and a towel and went inside the bathroom. After I was done with my usual morning routine, I went down stairs inside the kitchen where I thought he would be in but was nowhere to be seen.

I stopped and saw the breakfast that he made. 'It smells great.' I thought to myself, but it was quickly pushed aside when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. 

"You smell so good." He said planting kisses on my neck.

"Yoongi." I said but it sounded more like a moan.

"I waited for you for so long, I dreamed of having you by my side every night and now its not a dream anymore." He said. His words made a smile appear on my face. 

"Come on lets eat." He said pulling me down to eat with him.

After we ate he said he needed to tell me something. By the way he sounded and the expression of his face I knew that it was serious. 

                                                                                                                                                                    ~ Time Skip ~

"And I hope you can forgive me for not telling you sooner." He finished.

He told me about his friends, how he had feelings for me since the day he meet me, but we couldn't be together because I was dating his friend Taehyung. He thought that if he told me about Taehyung, my feelings for him would change, but it didn't.

Now I remember why I decided to move away. I remember why I had forgotten about all the great times we shared.

"I remember..." I mumbled loud enough for Yoongi to hear.

"Remember what?" He asked.

"Why I moved away. I was so sad when he broke up with me that I decided to move away. I couldn't even look at him after what happened." I said.

Before I  used to live with my grandma since my parents would always go on business trips.'Nothing changed.' I decided to live with them again when Taehyung broke up with me. He said he didn't ove me anymore, he found someone else.  I started to get depressed so I made a decision to move thinking it was best for me.

 One day I was coming out of the shower, my eyes were red for crying so much. The floor was wet and I slipped and hit my head. Next day I woke up on the hospital, and forgot everything that happened.

"I had lost my memory." I said.

"How?" Yoongi asked.

"I remember crying myself to sleep every night. The next day after I took a shower, I getting out of the bathroom, and I slipped hitting my head on the ground. The next day I was at the hospital." I said.

"Glad you remember everything. Are you okay?" He asked and I smiled nodding my head.

After talking to him and clearing things out he took me out so we could have a walk. We visited many places, mostly the places where we liked to go when we were kids and where we shared some of our best moments. 

====================================================================================