Chapter 14

PS: I feel like the book is getting really boring so I'm just going to finish it right here.

This will take place after their marriage... 1 years after their marriage.

[name] p.o.v

It's been a year since me and Yoongi are married and I feel like I'm the happiest woman alive. It happened that I was actually married...to think he used a condom.

Our baby is a boy, his name is Jihoon.... Min Jihoon (I has to put woozi as their son, they look so alike :3)

He looks so much like Yoongi. Anyway today is our one year anniversary and to celebrate Yoongi said he was planning something but didn't want to tell me what.

I left Jihoon with grandma so I could get ready. My memories have all returned and I can't be more happy, even though I had all those problems in the pass... specially with Taehyung I looked pass it and we are good friends now.

~ Time Skip ~

"Were here." Yoongi said opening the door.

"This is really fancy." I said walking in.

Yoongi said that we would start the night with a romantic dinner then he would take me somewhere special. So far I'm loving everything.

"Yoongi... There is no one here." I said.

"There is us, the musicians, and waiter." He replied.

"I mean where is everyone else I thought this was a popular restaurant." I said.

"I reserved this for us, just the two of us no interruptions." He replied giving me a peck on the lips.

We ordered our food and were waiting for it to be ready. Time was flying by slowly, which was perfect because I wanted to spend more time with him.

"Would you like to dance?" Yoongi asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"OH...Of course." I replied taking his hand.

We danced until the song ended, when it did our food was ready. While we ate we talked about our past, how the year went by fast.

My face was red just like a tomato, Yoongi was constantly saying cheese pick-up lines which made me blush madly.

~ Time Skip ~

After we ate we went off to his so called 'special place', he said he wanted to take me there, that it would bring back memories.

"We are almost there." He said with a big smile on his face.

After some minutes he parked the car. We were in front of a forest.

"Come one, its almost time." He said.

I got of the car and started following him. We walked for what felt like hours until he stopped in front of a lake. The lake was as far as the eye could reach and it was beautiful, it has a bench right in front of it.

"Come here." He said taking me to sit down on the bench with him.

"[name], do you remember this place?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied. 'How could I forget about this place.'

This was our favorite place when we were kids. I would usually come here all the time specially when I was sad. Yoongi was the only one who could find me, after sometime this became our place... away from everyone, just the two of us.

"The both of us would come here together, after spending a lot of time with you here... I started to fall for you. [name] I love you." He said.

"I love you too Yoongi." I replied.

He leaned in and we kissed, at the same time the sun rose showing a light orange sky.

'I will forever love you... Min Yoongi.'

===============================================================================

Well its the end of this book, I hope you guys enjoyed it.