Chapter 8 - WTF

I'm soo sorry guys!! Forgive me? I couldn't update cause my mum took my device and this is the only one I like to update with :(
Trust me, it hurt me more.
~~~
Recap!
"You think too much." He said blankly observing my face.
"Because I have loads to think about. My future."
"Just choose what you like. Not that hard."
"I meant relationship status." I growled.
"Whoops sorry. Why are you even thinking about something so pathetic?"
"Love is so not pathetic."
"How?"
"The smile you get from your soul mate."
"Bullshit." He grunted walking into the kitchen.
This guy was much harder. I might have underestimated him and his thoughts.

________

"Hey princess." Zach said coming over to where I was washing my babies (my motorbike and my car)
"Hi. Can I help you?"
"I finally know where I wanna go to hell my future, inside your-"

Seriously these punchlines...

"Zach, my sister!" Will screamed from the kitchen as he walked upstairs.

We laughed.

"It's ok! It's not like he know the ground rule about kissing."
"Because you don't know how to kiss Gwen?" Zach replied
"I've probably kissed more than you've fucked."

Will screamed before slamming the door.

"Oh really?" He said coming closer.
"Yes really."
He ran a hand through his hair which resulted in me pushing him hard against the car and kissing him.
"God, you're so beautiful in that" He said deepening the kiss and placing a hand on my waist. I was wearing shorts and a flimsy shirt that were both soapy wet.
"Oh really?" I smirked.
"You have no idea how long I wanted to do this." He said squeezing my waist.
I moaned.

"I was wandering why it was so-" Will stated before slamming open the door and ripping us apart. I mentally rolled my eyes. He threw a punch at Zach.
"You kissed my sister! You fucking bastard!!"
"Chill, she kissed me to prove something."
"I did." I said
"Gwendolyn shut up and get the fuck out of here! Isn't this the same thing that happened to Gwen?!"

Gwendoline was my twin. She left but I don't talk about it much because she is gone.
  I stumped off to Dean's as the tears filled my eyes. Who does he think he is!?
  Slamming open the door I walk past Liam making out with Hailey and walk into Dean's arms. He didn't say anything. They knew better than to question.
"Your boyfriend just left. Said something about how all girls were bitches." Liam states typically.
"She doesn't have a boyfriend." Hailey said backing me up.
"He meant Tyler." Dean said sending Liam a glare. I started crying my emotional break down. I only did it before I slept, if I was on my period which was rare on those occasions, when someone said bullshit about my family, when I love someone who I get hurt over or when I get angry with someone and shout tears just come out of my eyes.
"He talked about her again." Dean said protectively and I nodded into his chest while he rubbed my back. Honestly how tall was this guy, 6"4?
"You guys are goals." Gabe said coming out of a room.

Dean gave him a look.

"Best friend goals?" Gabe replied.

Hailey gave him a look.

"Whatever.." He murmured.

"Why did u kiss Zach?" Dean almost whispered.
"She kissed Zachary Mason as in the Zachary Maaon!?" Gabe screamed.