HEA___chapter3.2

the missing piece. hehe... let us see the POV of Lloyd meeting his clumsy lass. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

After our little meal together, we went back to our own schools. Thanks to my girlfriend, I’m now in a good frame of mind. I was walking across the hall not minding I’m thirty-five minutes late.

I entered the room, hm, it’s clean and big huh, pwede na.

 “hi.” I greeted the prof in a cool tone.

“ok class, I want you all to know that we have a transferee, and he’s not a freshman like you, he is a junior college student in a prestigious school, and I guess you know him. Introduce yourself boy.” Tss, I was expecting some admonishment. But none was given, just as I thought.

“Name is Lloyd Grim, age 20. That’s all.” I said with my poker face. I was looking where I could sit, but hey, hey… just my luck, the clumsy lass, sitting alone at the back. I can’t help but smirk; her looks make me think something. Something you shouldn’t know. ;)

 “ok, you may sit down where you want, but it will be your permanent seat for the whole semester.” The prof said… hm, everything goes with my plan.

“ahm, Mr. Grim… dito ka nalang, this sit is vacant naman eh.” the pretty girl said, girls like that? Tss, I know what they want. So I just gave her a hopeful smile and winked.  But I’m sorry, I have no plans to sit with you the whole sem. I walked slowly towards her, she seemed so shock as I sat beside her.

 “so, we meet again clumsy lass. My polo suits you well.” I kid to the girl beside me. She just snobbed at me. Haha, ang pikon niya naman, I’ll have a wonderful time here.--- or NOT.

It’s so boring, so I decided to play temple run in my iPAD.]

Heck! I always fail! I never can win this thing, I notice my seatmate looking at me every time I cuss. So she’s distracted… haha.

“fvck this shit.” Sinadya ko ang magmura ng magmura so she can’t concentrate.

After few minutes,

 “hi Lloyd, uhm, wanna pair up with me?”

What? Pairing? Haha. No thanks. I continue what I’m doing, until I felt a tap, shit! I failed again! malapit nay un eh!!!

“excuse me? Lloyd?”

“who are you?” I asked. Para naman I can insult this flirt.--- or should I say stupid? She smiled at me, hindi pa ba halata na ayoko sakanya?

 “uh, I’m Cynth, Cynth Ruiz.”

“ok. Cynth, did you not see that I was doing something? Wasn’t it obvious that the first time you called my attention and I didn’t mind you at all because I don’t want you as my partner? Sorry to be slightly rude but I’m pairing up with my clumsy lass here.”

I said. But it seems like my seatmate don’t like the idea.

 “ako??? Bakit naman ako???”

“bakit? Do you have your partner already?”

“w-wala pero…” haha.

“see? Wag mong pahirapan ang sarili mo.” I said, and as far as I could see, I won this time. I saw that Cynth girl walked away with shame.

“so, what do we need to do?” I asked.

“hmp… pano kasi, laro ka ng laro that’s why you don’t know.” She said insultingly. Why isn’t she like other girls? Hindi niya ba ako kilala?