Chapter Four- Strippers.

The three of us walked into the school laughing and smiling. The whole student population turned to stare at us when they heard our laughter.

People started whispering things to their friends and some even said things out load at us.

" Damn I would tap them "
" Fuck they look like models "
" Look at them girls I would love to make them mine "
" He is so dreamy "

And then there was the cheer squad and basically the rest of the girl population.

" Look at them sluts "
" They had to have had plastic surgery "
" What does that guy see in her "
" They look like strippers ".

" Okay you whiney whores who the fuck called us strippers. Tell me before I rip out you front teeth " Ashley hissed storming up to a group of girls.

" Who fucking said it " She growled latching onto the shoulders of one of he girls and digging her fake nails into her skin.

The girl yelped and pointed to a girl standing near her. Ashely stared at the girl who had blonde hair that went up to her shoulders and a shirt that was way to tight.

" Bitch who the fuck you think your talking too " Ashley spat at her stalking towards her and smirking when the girl shrunk back.

" Mae just leave the whore alone we know we ain't strippers but I'm sure her mother is one " I sighed flipping my hair and turning around.

" You are no fun Francesca but to be honest you are probably right " She said smiling and walking back towards us.

" Who the fuck do you think you are " A voice boomed from down the corridor my head snapped round and I came face to face with a familiar blonde haired boy and a blonde haired slut.

" Well lookie here is that the scum and the slut. Sounds like beauty and the beast am I right girl " Ashley said to me.

" Well all I see is fakeness right now babe so I honestly don't know how you can call that a beauty " I replied gesturing to the girl. Clara.

" Nice to see you Elliot and Clara and if you would excuse us we have a lesson to go to " I said dragging Lucas and Ash behind me.

We walked into a classroom and sat at the back Lucas infront of me and Ashley. The rest of the gang and Adaline walked in moments later.

" Hey girlie we saved you a seat " Ashley hollered at the confused Adaline. When she saw it was us she rushed and plonked down into the seat next to Ashely.

" Saw what happened in the hall way it was fucking hilarious the look on that girls face when you called her mother a whore " Adaline smiled at us and stuck her feet on the desk. 

Me and Ashley burst out into fits of laughter and soon the classroom was filled with gloomy students. Well this should be fun.

" OH HELL NO "