Chapter Nine - Hate Club.

The moment my words left my mouth they leapt apart and started to stare at me wide eyed. I glared at both of them and turned on my heel starting to walk away.

" Cleo wait please " Lucas called out rushing behind me. He went to grab my arm but Ashley had other ideas.

" If you touch her pretty boy I will break your fucking wrist in seven places " she hissed smacking his hand away from my arm.

" Looks like both boyfriends didn't want Chloe " Carly taunted fixing her shirt that in my opinion was a bra that was bright pink.

" Well at least I don't have to open my legs to get a guy to even say my name " I hissed back at her stalking towards her.

" Oh shut up you slut " She snapped back pushing her boobs up and twirling a peice of blonde hair auto me her finger.

" Bitch who you calling a slut. Look at yourself sweetheart and then look at me cause darling your the only slut I see. " I sung back flipping her my finger.

" Oh and by the way Carly I'm the girl who is going to drop you so far down the social ladder you'll be down there asking for spare change " I snapped at her stalking off Ashley closed behind me.

I was fuming as I stormed down the corridor ashel chasing behind me calling my name but her voice fell on deaf ears.

I raced up a seat of stairs and crashed into a body. I fell back landing with a huff on the floor. I groaned and looked up to see who I hit.

" Watch it you over grown giant " Ashley said coming up behind me and pulling me back to my feet.

" Well I'm sorry if I have every girl falling at my feet " The mystery blonde haired brown eyed boy quipped back cockly.

" That's why you have a STD then sweetheart " I said back smirking at him as he went wide eyed.

" Oh she told you bro " A new voice said and then about two more started laughing uncontrollably and I couldn't help but smile.

" I'm Cole and this idiot is Sebastian and these two are Kale and Miles " The guy named Cole said waving his hand a bit and smiling.

" I'm Chloe and this is Ashley " I smiled back pushing my friend next to me and forcing her to wave at the guy.

" Now now ladies I'm guessing your new because if you wasn't then I swear you have been hiding from my sexy ways " Sebastian laughed smirking at me.

" Back it up sex machine we ain't exactly new and we ain't exactly old. We used to come here and then this one got cheated on and the hell was we staying here " Ashley said.

The boys eyes widened and they pointed at us like they found the greatest prize ever. Kale and Miles started smiling like idiots and I stared at them dumbfound.

" Your Elliot's chick ain't you. And your the other best friend " Sebastian said clicking his fingers and doing a happy dance.

" Ex chick Sebastian and we are both his ex best friends. He can go burn in hell for all I care " Ashely said giving him a pointed look.

" Well looks like we have our own secret weapon " Miles said high fiving Kale and smacking Cole on the back.

" What the fuck do you mean by secret weapon " I hissed stepping back pulling Ashley with me and giving them a scared look.

" It's nothing bad babes. Welcome to the Elliot James hate club. " Kale smirked at me and did these cute jazz hands.

" Ooooo I love the sound of that "

—————————————————————————————————

Some one made me the cover up top but I couldn't tag them so thankyou so much it really cute.