Katie Winters

Hi, I'm Katie Winters but I prefer to go by Kat. I bet you'd like to know a bit about me, well there isn't really much to tell to be completely honest.
My names Kat I'm 14 years old, I have chocolate brown eyes, blue 'emo/Scene' hair (naturally brown) with small curls, I'm 5 2" and I live in an orphanage in San Diego.
My life story isn't really that interesting either but you probably want to know that too. My mom left me at the Sunny side orphanage when I was 9; don't let the name fool you it's hell here. When I was 11 I ran away and lived in an abandoned warehouse for just over a month. While I was there I got into street art; some people call it graffiti, and Parkour. Turns out I'm pretty good at both. Also I met some friends/roommates at the warehouse; Rian, Blake, Haley and Reese. Downside to living on the street; I started smoking. Yes I was only 11 but A. I had hit rock bottom and B. I met some pretty interesting' people. I also met Alan, a piercer. He gives me free piercings here and there, so far I have: 3 lobe piercings, an industrial, my belly button and nose.
Living at the warehouse didn't last too long though as I was soon turned into the police and sent back to this hell hole.
Well that's my life, maybe it isn't as boring as I thought; hmm.

A/N
AHHH another book! Don't worry I'm still writing 'Do I Know You' but I just thought I'd start another.