Chapter 1

Kat's P.O.V
I was sitting in my room listening to music when queen bitch herself, Tiffany, walks in yelling at me to "Turn down your satanic fucking music." Well how pleasant.
"Also we have people coming to adopt in about two hours so get ready and come down." And she walked out. Hmm she didn't seem as bitchy as usual. For the day I picked out a Pierce The Veil tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, black Vans, a grey Pierce The Veil crewneck and went to the bathroom to shower. Once I took off my dirty clothes I stepped into the hot water and felt myself relax. I did my usual shower routine: hair, body, shave and a few cuts on my thighs and wrists for being stuck here. When I was dried and dressed I went back into my room to do my hair. I blow dried, straightened and teased it a bit before spraying it with hairspray, adding a tie-dye SnapBack and going downstairs. About halfway down the stairs I realized that I left my phone in my bed so I went back up and got it alongside my earbuds.
After the 'den mother' lined us all up in age order I blasted Disasteroligy through my earphones and just stared down at my shoes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door open and about four people walk in. I turned my music down just enough so I could hear people talking. Beside me I could here the girls muttering things that sounded like "tall, dark and scary" but I shrugged it off. Moments later I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up, I was shocked at who I saw...
A/N
First chapter guys, I hope you like it as much as my first book. Well I'll keep it short and sweet, love y'all.