Chapter 3

Kat's P.O.V
Moments later I felt a tap on me shoulder and looked up, I was shocked at who I saw...

Vic fucking Fuentes. I literally ripped my earphones out of my ears and did a little squeal.
"I see you're a fan then." He said laughing slightly. I nodded slowly.
"Would you like to come home with us?" Me? Well I can't say no to my savior can I? I nodded again.
"WHAT?! You're adopting that?!" None other than queen bitch.
"Go pack your stuff... Kat." He said reading my name tag.

As I walked upstairs Tiffany stormed past me, grabbed a hand full of my hair and threw me down the stairs. I landed at the bottom with a thud. Soon I was scooped up by someone. Looking down at the arms, I recognize the tattoos belonging to none other that Mike Fuentes.
"You okay there kiddo?" He asks noticing the blood running down my forehead; I just hang my head ashamed. He takes me to my room and cleans me up, "Does this normally happen?" He asks when he's done.
"Yeah." I say simply. He shakes his head in disgust and lifts me off the counter and placing me on my feet.

As I'm packing my few clothes the rest of the band come in one by one. When Vic comes in and notices my head he starts to panic and frantically ask questions. Mike answers for him and the room falls silent until I was done.
"I'm ready." I say barely above a whisper. All of their heads snap up and Vic smiles warmly at me. Grabbing my hand and my bag Vic walks out of the door with everyone following.

As we leave the orphanage I stop walking and so does everyone else in confusion. "There's something I have to do first." They all look at me suspiciously and I smirk. Suddenly I just yell "GOODBYE MOTHERFUCKERS" While flipping off the building. Turning back around to face the others I give them all an innocent smile and walk towards the HUGE ass bus grabbing Vic's hand on the way. My last thought before getting on the bus is: "My new family." I look at each of them and smile. I belong here, I just know it.

DOUBLE UPDATE
I know the chapters are short but trust me, they'll get longer I promise. Love you xx