1. Adam

Adam's POV

The explosion

Wait I'm alive?!

I move the rubble that was my house off of my body, and blink twice to regain my sight. What I saw was something I didn't want to see. Everything is demolished. Gone.

"Anyone here!?" I shouted.

I hear a soft groan.

Someone else is alive to?

I get up, and run to where I heard it.

"Keep making noise dammit!" I say loud enough for whoever to hear.

"I'm here." The voice says.

I move the rubble to see my bassist, Tommy.

"Oh my god Tommy your  alive!" I say happily.

"Ditto to you." He groans and gets up.

I help him walk, until we find the hospital.

"No one is here." Tommy notices.

"Well now we can get you a wrap or brace or something for your ankle. It's pretty banged up." I say.

We walk in, and I put Tommy down on a hospital bed.

"I'll be back." I say and start looking for something to help Tommy.

I exit the room, and slowly wander the halls.

"There's gotta be something." I whispered to myself.

I look in an office, to find hundreds of braces ranging from ankles to knees to backs to wrists. I grab an ankle brace and a wrist brace for myself.  I exit the office and run to Tommy's room.

"Oh thank God your okay." Tommy says relieved.

"Why?" I chuckle and take off Tommy's shoe and sock to put on his brace.

"I thought you fell down the stairs or something and I was unable to help because I broke my ankle! I literally was gonna slide off my bed and crawl to look for you." Tommy winces as I put on the brace.

"Careful!" He adds.

I can tell we are the only survivors here in L.A.

And this is gonna be awhile before we get any help.

~A few hours later~

Tommy is starting to walk on his own. That's good.

"Let's find somewhere to take camp for the night. I know where to go tomorrow." I announce.

"Okay. Um how's about that half blown up hotel? I'm sure it has a room that's in good shape?" Tommy asks.

"Perfect. Now let's go." As soon as we reach a room that isn't blown up, we throw ourselves on a bed and pass out.