4. Another Day, Another Lonely Night

A/N I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS, I FORGOT THE PASSWORD TO THIS ACCOUNT, BUT LUCKILY I WROTE IT DOWN, AND FOUND IT! OMG I CANT BELIEVE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS! OKAY I'LL GET ON WITH THE STORY :)

Adam

I wake up.

It's still dark out.

Sitting up, everything starts to spin.

"Fuck." I mutter, hoping I didn't wake Tommy up. I lay back down, and close my eyes for about 15 minutes, then to get up again, successful without being dizzy.

I don't want to leave Tommy alone, so I walk to the bathroom, and get a look at myself. My hair is everywhere, my eyes are dark, I've lost weight.

And yet, Tommy looks perfect.

Shaking the thought out of my head, Tommy turns over, and his chocolate brown eyes appear in front of me.

"Adam?" He asks sleepily.

"I'm fine Tommy, I just can't sleep. Get some rest." I fake smile. I hate lying to him.

He ends up getting up anyways. Damn him.

"Something's bothering you, I know it." He looks at me, with sleep in his eyes still.

"Tommy it's early still, go back to sleep." I say and push him gently away.

"How's your throat doing, by the way." I add.

"The wound closed, thank God." He replied.

We both just sit and talk, until the sun rises.

"Let's get to work, huh?" I say and slap his knee gently.

We exit the hotel, and go to a radio station that was near by, it wasnt destroyed thank God. As Tommy and I enter, I set up the radio, hoping to get something.

"Hello?! This is Adam and Tommy, we're still alive, over?" I ask about seven times. Nothing.

"Dammit..!!" I yell into a fit of tears.

"Adam, we're gonna get outta here, it just will take time." Tommy reassures me.

"It's just- I don't know if we will ever be found." I silently cry.

"Okay, let's get some breakfast." Tommy smiles, and I decided to go also.

For our food supply, we usually go to Walmart, and get some food that hasn't spoiled yet. Today it's eggs and mashed potatoes, mixed by Tommy.

I'm so grateful for him.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"It's nothing really, we gotta survive." He chuckles.