Part two

August 13, 2015
Dear diary,
Today was a weird day and it went like this....

I got up and got ready to go to Hannah's house, we were goin to go out and walk at the great big park.

That's what we call our park, it's where we all meet! But the reason why, why we call it the great big park, is because its huge! It has a lake, a track that goes on for two miles, a big area with a lot of trees(we call it baby woods), many difrent playgrounds, and whole lot more! I love this place, there's so much to do here.

" I'll be back tomorrow mom, I'm staying the night at hannahs!" I shouted to my mom to let her know I'll be out.

"Ok sweety, call me if you need me, I'll pick you up if want?" My mother asked. She always is asking if I want a ride, she does'nt like me walking by myself.

"That's alright mom, I'll call you before I head my way home"

Hannah lives only a couple blocks down from my house, so it didn't take to long to get there. I walked in through the door. Her family treats me like a second daughter, so I'm just able to walk in. They are so nice.

"Hey Emma, Hannah's in her room. And I bought some soda if you want some!" I heard Hannah's dad.

"no thankyou, but maybe later?"

"Ok, I'll order a pizza for dinner if that's alright?"

"Fine with me. Thanks." I ran up stairs towards Hannah's room.

"Hey Hannah" I siad as I walked in.

"Oh, hey Emma. Just working on my homework." Hannah siad turning around to see who just came in.

"That's alright Hannah, I brought my homework to. I figured you would still be working on it." I handed her my homework. Hannah wasn't always good at science but she was amazing in English. So I "help" her with her science, and she "helps" me with English.

"Thanks Emma, you know me so well." We giggled.

" Oh, and your dad siad he's ordering a pizza"

"Score! I have been craving pizza for weeks!" We laughed.

-The next morning-

We went to the the great big park. We went straight to baby woods, it's our favorite part of the park!

After about an hour and a half of talking about whatever we talked about-i forgot:p-we heard a twig snap.
We stood there quite, trying to listen to and see what it could've been.

After about a minute I spoke up"what was that?" I whispered to Hannah hoping she new what it was.

"it was a ghost! Wohwohwohooooooo!" She siad in a ghostly voice while waving her hands around.

SNAP!

This time I knew it wasn't a twig, it sounded like a whipp! I looked at Hannah, we both thought the same thin, what the hell was that! We ran towards the sound- I know we're crazy, but what do you expect? We're teenaged girls!- , then we saw........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it was short, I was hoping to get some writing in my other book. Please comment.