Part four

-continued(for real)-
We saw a minuture pony with wings. It was cute, but not as cute as any dog. And the snap sounds wasn't a whipping, it was its wings. For such a small thing, it has very powerful wings.

"awwwww" Hannah whined " Can we keep it?".

"Are you sure if its even real?"I asked her, I mean it could be anything! A robot, a poor pony who Someone stitched on diffrent body parts to, maybe a spy etc. I looked at it suspiciously.

We looked at it, it was jumping around and flapping its wings. It kind of looked Like it was trying to fly. This thing looks suspicious. The little thing noticed us watching it, and it walked over to Hannah.

"Aren't you just the cuuuuteest thing!" Hannah squeled while lifting it up into her lap." Are you a boy or a girl?" She asked the thing, like it's going to answer her. She looked around trying to find out. "oh, your a handsome boy!" Hannah siad in a baby voice.

"Ok Hannah put the thing down and let's get back to your dad, I'm starving"

" You mean your just going to leave it here!? What if something is going to kill it! What if he's looking for its mama!" She stood up with the thing in her arms.

"Well that's life for ya"

"I'm looking for his parrents, you can stay here or help me look, I don't care which you choose!" Hannah stomped off.

"fine! But If we can't find its parrents then we leave it where we found it!" I hope shes not planning on taking the thing home.

" Oh no no no, I'm taking him home if we can't find his parrents. I'm not going to let him starve! Have a heart Emma."

"Ok, as long as it stays at your house and not mine, then that's your choice!" I can't argue with Hannah, she always finds a way to make me agree, but I always have my buts.

"ok" she said while jumping up and down.
______________________________________________

Hey! Ok I have a new schedule!

Every day I will update my book of randomness.

Every Saturday I will update a girls diary.

Every Sunday I will update The avatar twins.

Hoped you enjoyed!