Part One

August 12, 2015
Dear diary,
Today was my birthday! I turned 13 and got the one thing I always wanted, a diary! This is my first day writting so I'm not sure how this going to go, but here's how my day went...

I woke up as usual around 7:30 AM. I got dressed and went out into the kitchen to get some breakfast. Then to my surprise the kitchen was decorated! There was balloons, streamers, table center peaces, I meen anything you could find at party city! Not only decorations, but treats of all sorts! It was so awesome I thought I was dreaming for a moment. Then I realized it was my birthday, so my birthday came to me in a surprise this year.

Along with my family and my three best friends Hannah, Mariaosa (also known as Maria), and Hailey. We went to a theme park then went out for dinner. It was a lot of fun, at the theme park,aria almost pasted out on the roaler coaster! And at dinner Hailey put a plastic cacaroach in my mom's food, it was a scream fest.

-Hailey POV-
It's Emma's birthday today and I had a plan. I wanted to surprise her whole family with a joke(well mostly her mom). I saw a plastic cacaroach in a store and I knew I would have to use it.

At dinner, Emma's mother got up to use the restroom, since I sat next to her I slipped the roach in her sandwich and waited. When she came back, she was in for a surprise!

-emmas mom POV-
I sat down and noticed our food finally came. I ordered a veggie sandwich-I'm a vegetarian- I never tried it here so I thought why not? I took a bit into it and I tasted something hard and spiky. I quickly spit it out.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. I hate bugs! Everyone started laphing at me, so I soon realized it was a joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Hope you enjoyed! Please comment suggestions and vote! I'll try to update tomarrow.