Chapter 2

Alessandra POV

The ringing of my Iphone 6s Plus woke me out of bed. I saw 2 missed calls from mom's brother who was now working with me in my dad's empire. He stuck around after my mother abandoned my father and I when I was just two years old. I'd never forgive her for that.

I got up and went to take a quick shower then chose my outfit for the day. I chose a red and white track suit with a handkerchief pattern and a pair of white heels seeing that I wasn't getting into anything too heavy, just a few errands. (outfit to the side) I applied lipstick to my pouty lips and grabbed my LV purse, phone and car keys and headed out.

Living in Miami was no joke. I loved the fast life here and I'm glad I grew up here. Growing up, I didn't have a lot of friends because my father taught me how hard it was to trust people and how hard it was for people to stick by you. I only had one real friend,Kim, who stuck by me through everything. We met in 9th grade and from then we were inseparable.

I pulled up to the trap on the West Side of Miami. My father was a very powerful man and he had a large territory as a part of his empire. After I parked, I headed to the front entrance of the trap where I was greeted by 2 of our pitbulls and one of the guards, T-Bone. He opened the door for me and as I went in I was greeted by all the workers and the naked women bagging the coke had stopped to greet me as well. I made my way to my dad's office and I was greeted with stacks of paperwork. I had graduated college with a Bachelors in Accounts so this was my special area. I worked efficiently and after going through each file I detected that approximately 1 million dollars was being ciphered from each month's earnings in small quantities. I was pissed so I knew dad would be livid. As I finished calculating, my uncle Michael entered. After exchanging formalities, I informed him that I had finished and I was about to leave. Family or not, my trust lied with my dad only so I had no intentions of sharing this information with uncle Mike. Before leaving I synced all cameras in the trap to my Ipad and ensured that all workers were assigned to a task.

My next task was to collect the earnings from my father's different legal businesses then head to the hospital. I never missed a day from the hospital since my father had been in there. I grabbed my customised pink glock 17 and made my way out of the trap.

Future's Trap Niggas blasted through my speakers as I made my way to the car dealership. I had about 4 more stops then I would go to the hospital.

............

1 hour later

To say that I was tired was an understatement. I parked my car and made my way into the hospital and unto the elevator. Before it reached my father's floor, it made a stop on the 4th floor and in entered the brown eyed man from yesterday.

Antonio POV

As I entered the elevator I locked eyes with the shawty I bumped into yesterday. She rolled her eyes and I chuckled and shot her my infamous smirk. I scooted over towards her some more and scoped out her body. Lil mama was sexy. She seemed mixed with her jet black curly hair, almond shaped eyes and pouty lips. She had perfect C cup breasts, a small waist and a fat ample ass. Damn she was beautiful and blessed. I'd love to have her moaning my name.

I licked my lips then began " Ma sorry fa being rude to you yesterday but you beautiful as hell. I'm Tone" I said as I stretched out my hand.

"First of all I aint yo mama so don't be calling me Ma and I know yo mama aint name you Tone" she stated with an attitude. Damn she feisty but I could fix it for her.

I chuckled then said " Aiite shawty, I'm Antonio Powell"

"Alessandra Rodriguez" she stated proudly with a smile.