Chapter 3

Antonio POV

I leaned back in my chair and relaxed as my high slowly took over from the multiple blunts. I was more than stressed and right now I needed to bust a nut so I decided to call up one of my main hoes. Her pussy was aiight, it wasn't the best but her head game had a nigga curling his toes.

"Hey daddy" she answered after the first ring.

"Yo am bout to pass thru so get dat pussy wet fa daddy" I stated, getting straight to the point.

" Okay daddy I'll be waiting" she purred into the phone before I disconnected the call.

I exited my office and headed to the front of the trap where the niggas where getting high and joking.

"You heading out Tone?" my right hand, Chris, questioned.

"Yeah nigga am bout to go hit up this latina bitch" I cheesed thinking about busting my nut.

"Remember to meet up at King of Diamonds later nigga and don't get caught up in dat pussy" he yelled after me as I exited the trap.

I got in my benz and made my way towards the projects where Kristi lived. 20 minutes later I was pulling up on her block. I exited my car and locked it as I noticed all these lil niggas staring at my ride. I headed inside the building and up the stairs quickly. These hallways forever stink of sex, weed and piss.

I reach her door and headed inside cause I knew she left it unlocked. I made my way to the bedroom where I was met with her naked body. My dick got hard instantly. She walked towards me in her heels and that was nothing but a turn on. She dropped to the ground and unbuckled my pants and slowly put my member in her warm mouth. She was driving me crazy. I gripped her hair and motioned her head back and forth as her tongue ring swirled around my head. She was gonna have a nigga busting in a minute.

I pulled out of her mouth and told her to get down on all fours which she did. I put on a condom and slid into her pussy and started tearing up her walls. It was definitely obvious she had been fucking other niggas cause her pussy had no grip. I continued slamming into her walls showing her no mercy until I busted in the condom. I threw it away and cleaned myself up before chucking up the deuces cause I wouldn't be fucking her loose pussy again.

Alessandra POV

I just made my way out of the hospital and was headed to lunch with my girl Kim then we'd go shopping. I pulled up to the little Jamaican restaurant in under 15 minutes which was her favourite. I knew she was already here cause I saw her car parked out front. I grabbed my purse and headed inside the restaurant where Kim was waiting. She got up and hugged me getting excited like she ain't seen me in years. Just as we sat down, the waiter came to take our order.

" I'll have the steamed fish with okra and she'll have the curried mutton and white rice" Kim ordered for the both of us. The waiter wrote down the order but stared at me the entire time like he was lovestruck. Kim noticed and caught his attention.

"Gyal this man drooling over you. Yu need to get a man now. I know yo pussy dusting up over there!" Kim exclaimed.

"Girl you know I aint have no time for a man with all these responsibilities on me. And I aint trust no man after what lying ass King did to me." I replied with an eye roll. King was my first love and we were together for 3 years. Damn did I love him. Only to find out this nigga had a double life. He was married with 3 kids but still spend nights at my house till he even moved in. I never had a boyfriend after him.

"Gyal yu know the best way to get over an old man is to get under a new man" Kim stated as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"As a matter of fact, we going to the club tonight and yu cyah decline suh nuh think bout it." She demanded. (You cant decline so don't think about it)