Chapter 2(Edited🌈)

I just want to say sorry for taking so long to update. Thanks for being patient.I've had writer's block. So here is chapter 2.
-----------------------------
Godric Pov
When I got back to my nest. I walk in to see Isabell and Stan, I had Stan pinned against the wall. Isabell stands there waiting to see what unfolds. I growl at Stan he puts his head down in submission. What did I say about feeding daily? I growled at him. I told him to get out of my sight. After I calm down to go to my office and work on some important documents. After I'm done I decide to go to the restaurant the late-night bite.
-----------------------------
Alexandra POV
I couldn't stop thinking about him and his beautiful blue eyes that haunted me in my dreams. I knew one thing though I had to see him again, but how. I got out of bed and did my hygiene stuff. Another day at work. Today I'm covering a night shift at for a waitress name Kate. An since its the weekend that means a bunch of drunks a there's probably going to be another fight. It's a good thing we keep a lot of wooden bats around never know when you're going to need one. Well, I'm going to get ready for work I don't want to end up being late. I take a taxi to work and as the car turns on the block I see the restaurant that I work the late-night bite. As I walk in I see there are not that many people there yet. I go to the back to put my things away an then I grab my apron and tie it around my waist. I start taking the customers orders and delivering them to Roman(the cook)an has soon has the food is ready I deliver them to the customers. So far I've been on my feet all day long and haven't had a break yet, there are so many people coming in and there are not enough waitresses here tonight. All of a sudden everything goes very quite I look up and see....