Chapter 1

Harry Styles walked down the streets of Los Angelos an hour past midnight. He didn't know where he was going or where he wanted to go; he was just enjoying the continuous buzzing streets and lights. Being a millionaire and owning your own company can pay off. Harry did anything he wanted to, and got everything he wanted. But there was something he wanted that he could never really have.

And that was someone to share his success with.

Sure, Harry slept around a lot, but he could never find that perfect person who would do anything he says, who would bow down to him and accept everything they're given. Harry wanted a submissive, and he was still on the search to find one.

Harry found himself at a gay bar at two in the morning. He was, of course, gay himself, but he never really found another man to keep. Like said before, no one could be his perfect sub.

That is, until Harry spotted him.

The feathery-haired boy was sitting at the bar by his lonesome, sipping on a martini and looking around at the scenery. His bright blue eyes shone with curiosity as he scanned the area, probably looking for someone to keep his company. What caught the dom's attention was the black crop top and pink skater skirt he was wearing.

Harry walked over to where the twink was sitting and took a seat onto the stool next to him. The boy turned around, slightly shocked, but smiled politely nonetheless.

"Hello, love."

"H-hi." Harry loved that fact that he already had him melting in his hands.

"What's your name?"

"Louis."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful boy."

Louis looked down with blush already hinting at his cheeks. He looked back up with a smirk. "Thank you. And what should your name be?"

"Harry; Harry Styles."

Louis fake gasped, putting his manicured hand over his heart. "What is the Harry Styles from Styles Inc. doing here talking to a local like me?"

Harry smirked, putting his hand on Louis' thick thigh. Louis smiled once again.

"I find you quite attractive, Louis. I want to take you home tonight." Harry got straight to the point, not wanting any distractions.

Louis chuckled, and god, Harry wanted to be the reason Louis laughed every time. "Well, at least get me drunk first."

And that's exactly what Harry did. Louis left the bar stumbling slightly. Harry immediately drove the two home and brought Louis upstairs. He threw him on his bed, but didn't do anything for a couple minutes. Louis began panting, restless.

"Well, if you're gonna do something, do it, daddy. Your baby girl is waiting."

And that was it. That was when Harry Styles knew Louis Tomlinson would be the perfect sub. He let himself out as vulnerable and pure. He was just right.

"What a pretty little submissive you are, baby girl. You perfect little fucking twink." Harry roughly turning Louis over, making him go on his hands and knees. Louis' skirt rode up and Harry could see the white lace lingerie. He moaned and used both hands to grab Louis' ass.

"Daddy," Louis moaned out in a breathy tone, making Harry get hard. Harry began to knead Louis' ass softly, making Louis groan.

"Daddy, don't be afraid to hurt me. I like is rough," Louis whined, and that was the trigger to make Harry really get into it.

He grabbed his arse more harshly. "You want to be mine, baby girl? I want you to me mine," Harry groaned when Louis stuck up his arse a little higher.

"Your wish is my command, daddy."

*
*
*
*
*

And that is the first chapter!

WARNING: There will be extremely mature content. This story will include:

-Sexual Content

-Mature Language

-Use of Drugs

-Use of Alcohol

-Daddy Kink

-BDMS

-A hell of a lot of kinks

-Smut

If any of this makes you uncomfortable, don't read. I suggest people under the age of 12 not to read this, but if you are, good luck getting into heaven once you die because once this is over we're all going to hell ;).

Also if you have any spare holy water for other readers please share that shit thanks.