Chapter 7

Don't kill me for this.

Louis' POV

I ran into the woods and called Luna's name for an entire hour. Edward shouldn't have been able to catch me, especially since I shot a couple inches above his ankle. What, did you think I killed him? I could never kill a person.

Or....could I?

I shook my head. I wouldn't.

Luna was nowhere to be seen, and these woods felt like they could go on for miles. After walking around for an hour, my body collapsed and I fell against a tree. I began to think about l the events that occurred.

After Harry was captured by those men, he apparently escaped and ran away from them. At least, that's what Edward told me. Harry left me once he saw the guns, and that's what pained me the most. He knew I could've died, but he left me. Did he even care about me at all, or was it just an instinct to run? I know that I would've ran to help him if I could, but then again, I'm always known as "naive" or even ditzy. I wasn't either of those. They always judged me before they saw the real me.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall were all captured, and it was all my fault. They must be going to the same place. Luna must be devastated. And she was out there in the woods injured with nothing but the clothes on her back. She was suffering. I had to save them all, but I have no idea how to do so.

Suddenly, I heard a faint scream that was followed by sobs. I shot up to my feet and followed the sounds of the cries.

"Luna? Luna! Where are you?" I called out.

The cries stopped briefly, and I knew it was Luna then.

"L-Louis? Louis, follow my voice!"

I followed Luna's voice and finally found her sitting against a tree clutching her leg. Strands of hair were sticking to her sweat face. She was hyperventilating and was grabbing her leg. It was then that I noticed the pool of blood around her.

"Shit, shit, shit! Are you okay? Here, let me fix you up," I mumble, going to take a closer looks at the wound.

The bullet was still in Luna's leg, but it looked as if it were able to be taken out. I looked at Luna. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch."

Quickly, I yanked the bullet out of her leg and she screamed in pain. I put a hand over her mouth.

"Quiet, Luna. They could find us!" I shushed her. She immediately went quiet. "Here, give me your sweater."

Luna raised en eyebrow and squeaked when I ripped her sleeve off. I wrapped it around the wound and pulled on it, making it tight, and knotted the fabric.

"It'll put pressure on the wound and stop the bleeding," I explained when she gave me a questioning look.

"Louis, what're we gonna do? They're all gone. It's just us. Oh god, poor Liam! He can barely take the isolation room... They all must be suffering," Luna began to tear up. I sighed.

"Luna, we have to find a way to help them. I think I know where they are. There's an old abandoned warehouse around. I have a feeling that they're being kept hostage over there."

"How would you know this?"

I swallowed harshly, shaking my head. "That doesn't matter right now. What matters is that we get them all back. We have to save them."

Luna nodded. "Lead the way then."

And that's how we ended up in the place that I dreaded the most; the place where I was broken down to nothing. The warehouse held so many horrible memories within its bulletproof windows and molding wood. I took a deep breath, obviously uncomfortable with going in. Luna put her hand on mine.